In this application, you will find 100 pictures of famous mammals, 89 photos of birds, 19 reptiles and 4 amphibians, 44 fishes, 46 arthropods from all over the world. Both wild animals and domestic animals. The whole zoo! Can you guess them all?
All animals are divided into four corresponding levels:
1. Mammals: African rhinoceros and hippopotamus, Australian echidna and platypus. Is it a jaguar or a leopard? Try to guess today!
2. Birds: small American robin and giant ostrich from Africa, flamingo and emu from Australia, even penguins from Antarctica!
3. Reptiles and Amphibians: python and crocodile, Komodo dragon and giant Galápagos tortoise.
4. Fish: from sharks and piranha to salmon and sturgeon.
5. Arthropods - insects, spiders, crayfish. Can you distinguish a mantis from a scorpion?
Five game modes provide entertaining experience for everybody:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards (browse through all animals without guessing).
* Tables for each class of animals.
The app is translated into 19 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. If you wish, you can test your knowledge of animals names in any of them.
Become an expert in zoology! Make your first step into ornithology!
- New level: Arthropods - insects, spiders, crayfish.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing it makes me feel so comfortable I can’t even imagine not have ink this app
- Andrey Solovyev
- 65.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Andrey Solovyev
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Unlimited Hints $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.