Join Emma in a brand new adventure as she helps Oleg the Owl, Chloe the Fox, and more of her animal friends complete over 100 second grade math challenges and find their way through the forest!
This app encourages the cultivation of second grade math skills and adheres to Common Core Standards for second grade math.
SIGNS & OPERATIONS
• Plus, minus, greater than, less than, equal to
• Select which sign is missing from an equation
• Choose the correct operation for a word problem
• Even & odd numbers
• Number sequences & patterns
• Equations & word problems within 100
• Determine the unknown number in an equation
• True or false equations
• Counting by 1s, 10s and 100s
• Addition and subtraction by 1s, 10s and 100s
• Find the missing number in a hundreds table
• Greater than or less than within 1000
• Professionally narrated instructions & feedback
• Players are rewarded with positive encouragement
• Parental controls for music, sound & more
• We do not collect personal information period
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
“As parents and teachers, we believe in friction-free learning for kids of all ages. We strive to build fun experiences with eye-popping visuals, professional narration, catchy music, and lots of positive encouragement.
Thank you for supporting us and making our vision come to life.
- Blake, Mike & Amanda, Eggroll Games
• Updated for iOS 10
If you love our app, please rate or review it in the App Store. Thank you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Even paying your still stuck with ads
Decent concept wish I had more control and was able to make it easier or harder. Seems to be repeating problems a lot. Definitely not worth the money though having to deal with ads every few problems!!!!!
Still using it
Just dled today, so holding out a higher rating until I've seen more. So far, really good!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! Contact me anytime at email@example.com and let us know if there is anything we can improve.
It is good but
It is not 2 it is more 1 it is too easy🙁
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on more difficulty options to challenge wider variety of skill levels.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.