** 192 animals from 6 continents **
- Names in 8 languages
- Calls,animated pictures, cards, photos and now videos!
- Over 200 audio commentaries
- It’s child’s play: find the animals, take photos of them, create puzzles, win prizes etc.
** Optimized for children **
- Assistance and instructions are spoken
- Simplified interface
- Multi-user: all children can have their own account and settings.
- No advertising and parental control
** Educational features **
- Learn the language
- Explore foreign languages
- Concentrate and stay focused
- Solve puzzles
** The game step by step **
- "Where is ...": only one animal is present in the scenery: the child has to scroll to find it. A "bobble head" type card appears.
- "Take a photo": when all the animals have been found, the child wins a camera.
- "Night is falling...": the child has to touch as many animals as possible before nightfall.
- "It's night time, only the animals eyes appear...": the child has to find the remaining animals with the help of a torch.
- "Make a jigsaw": the child is able to make jigsaws with the camera (4/6/12/20 pieces on iPhone, up to 42 pieces on iPad).
- "the Photo Quiz": the child answers a series of questions in order to win new photos!
- Cameraman: find him to see video clips of animals!
- "Game over": the child is able to play again and find other animals in a different environment.
** Other functions **
- The Card album contains the cards which have been released during the game.
- The Photo album contains all the photos taken during the game. Therefore, the child is able to try the jigsaws again.
- Discover information about animals by taking photos!
- Listen to the animals' name in French, English, Spanish and German.
** Rewards: printable booklets **
- Once the 24 animals in a world have been found, the child is able to print a folding booklet and a separate sheet with all the heads to be cut out and pasted in the booklet!
- When at least 12 photos have been taken, the child is able to move/delete photos and then print them in his own album (one page contains 12 photos).
** Farm animals **
- Bee, donkey, lamb, duck, cat, horse, goat, dog, pig, cockerel, turkey, frog, owl, rabbit, sheep, goose, magpie, foal, hen, chick, fox, mouse, tortoise, cow.
** Animals of Africa **
- Lion, lioness, meerkat, cheetah, hyena, ostrich, okapi, elephant, zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, rhinoceros, hippopotamus, crocodile, springbok, greater kudu, camel, fennec fox, cobra, oryx, gorilla, chimpanzee, baboon, flamingo.
** Animals of Oceania **
- Echidna, kiwi, bat, cassowary, ibis, red crab, green turtle, humpback whale, dolphin, dugong, manta ray, sea lion, monitor lizards, saltwater crocodile, kangaroo, emu, Wombat, Tasmanian devil, koala, cuscus , platypus, frill-necked lizard, dingo.
** Animals of Asia **
- Tiger, panda, red panda, Asian elephant, Indian rhinoceros, orangutan, proboscis monkey, red-crowned crane, snow leopard, saiga, clouded leopard, bactrian camel, yak, gharial, Malayan tapir, water buffalo, pangolin, peafowl, sun bear, caracal, hornbill, langur, python, tarsier.
** Animals of North America **
- Mustang, bison, coyote, rattlesnake, vulture, prairie dog, roadrunner, pronghorn, black-tailed jackrabbit, grizzly, moose, raccoon, skunk, puma, bald eagle, bighorn sheep, mountain Goat, wolverine, polar bear, arctic fox, snowy owl, seal, walrus, beluga.
** Animals of South America **
- Amazon river dolphin, anaconda, armadillo, caiman, capybara, chinchilla, coati, condor, giant anteater, iguana, jaguar, lion tamarin, llama, macaw, maned wolf, mara, ocelot, red-eyed treefrog, rhea, scarlet ibis, sloth, spectacled bear, spider monkey, toucan.
- End of Winter
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
This app was a wonderful way to introduce our child to a variety of animals. It makes learning fun by recognition by both sight and sound. Added to this the fun games makes for an engaging experience. In all the interface is soothing and the kiddie voice over kind of makes for a gentle learning path. Some of the other apps we have used are too much in your face...not this one! A bit like learning for nature. Recommended highly..give it a go, you might like it.
My 6 year old son LOVES this game!! He has learned so much about animals while playing it. Find them All is well made with great graphics. We love all the animal sounds and great information about each animal. We can't wait for more levels !!
Update.... My son just turned 9 and this is still one of his favorite apps!! He is so excited for each update! This game is super fun and educational.
Grows With the Child
My grandson has been playing the find-them-all games since he was four years old. He is now six and continues to love them. Learned about dinosaurs and animals in different habitats around the world. Loves making the books, solving puzzles, learning about endangered animals, and viewing short videos with this game. Nice app to keep him busy when I’m cooking.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- philippe Bobis
- 457.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Knbmedia
- In-App Purchases
- Animals of Africa $1.99
- 5 continents bundle $6.99
- Animals of Oceania $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.