Learn counting and the alphabet while finding out about wild animals, farm animals and identifying the sounds they make in this puzzling and fun game. Now with bonus memory training pairs game and escape the maze challenges.
`Kids Animal Connect the Dots` is the top new puzzle game for kids from the award winning early learning educational app developer recommended for young developing brain.
This educational and fun App helps young children learn about animals and the sounds that each one makes while developing their hand eye coordination and stimulating their puzzle solving skills. It`s a unique early learning game with realistic sounds and photo quality pictures which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will enjoy.
The great thing about this educational game is that it intelligently develops a lot of skills at the same time. Young ones will start to develop their cognitive skills, hand eye coordination, visual spatial skills and shape recognition of different objects.
• high quality graphical images assembled against engaging scenes that look stunning on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• realistic sound effects for every animal
• covers most common wild animals that children love as well as some lesser known ones. For example cow, cheetah, sea lion, cat, horse, tiger, crocodile, lion, chimpanzee, hippopotamus, sheep, rabbit, dolphin, pig, zebra, rhinoceros, polar bear and many others.
• puzzles that can be replayed again after solving
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the games in three distinct levels
• no advertising
• bonus memory training pairs game and maze escape challenges
Kids Animal Connect the Dots Puzzles comes with a selection of free games that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all additional puzzles and features added in future releases.
Join the dot puzzle games have traditionally been a fun and early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are as stimulating a game for girls as they are an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and matching skills as they progress through the puzzles on each level as well as enjoying the animal sounds.
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the object names on completion of every puzzle (English only)
We hope you and your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
This toddler game / preschool game is suitable for girls and boys, nursery school, infant school, preschoolers and kindergarten age kids. Ages 2, 3, 4, 5.
Check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
- added new maze escape games
Ratings and Reviews
- Espace Pty Ltd
- 33.8 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Espace Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full version upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.