FAMILY GUY! BOB’S BURGERS! FUTURAMA! AMERICAN DAD! KING OF THE HILL! It’s ANIMATION THROWDOWN!
For the first time ever, five of your favorite animated shows are together in one amazing, multiplayer, collectable card game.
Collect cards featuring hundreds of your favorite characters and moments from Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, American Dad, and King of the Hill. Play card battles to prove that Bender is the greatest, or win and proclaim “Victory is mine!” like Stewie!
Want to see if Futurama’s Planet Express can beat the Belchers of Bob’s Burgers? Collect characters, build and upgrade your deck, duel your friends and create new combos in an epic card battle bacchanal.
The card game may be digital, but the stakes are real!* The fate of the world rests in your hands!**
(*Stakes are not real.)
(**The fate of the world does not rest in your hands.)
STEWIE, BENDER, TINA BELCHER, HANK HILL & ROGER THE ALIEN are all waiting for you! Yes, even Zoidberg is here!
Download ANIMATION THROWDOWN now and start kicking and/or touching butts!
ANIMATION THROWDOWN FEATURES:
CARTOON CARD GAMES
* Collectible card battle game that’s easy to learn and addicting to play.
* Collect cards from five of your favorite cartoons!
* Build decks from hundreds of cards and combos featuring characters from each show.
* Collect, upgrade, and fuse your cards to victory.
* 25 Chapters featuring moments and locations from your favorite episodes.
* Endless hours of play (provided you never stop playing).
* Laugh till you drop your phone or tablet into the toilet!
* Challenge other players from all over the globe in the multiplayer Arena.
* Play card duels against friends or players online!
CLASSIC CARTOON CAST
* Seriously, though - five shows!
* Family Guy is freakin’ sweet with Peter, Stewie, Brian and the whole Griffin family!
* American Dad says “Good morning, USA!” with Stan Smith, Roger the Alien, Klaus and more!
* Futurama welcomes you to the world of tomorrow with Fry, Bender, Leela, Zoidberg and more!
* Bob's Burgers cooks the competition with Bob, Linda, Gene, Louise and Tina Belcher!
* King of the Hill puts the “pain” in “propane” with Hank, Bobby, Dale Gribble and more!
Your favorite cartoons are now a hilarious collectible card game! Download Animation Throwdown today!
PLEASE NOTE: Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards is free to play, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play.
Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards ™ and © 2017 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
• Various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good news, everyone! This freakin’ sweet game mashes up Fox TV animation with Hearthstone-style card battles, and we love it even more than propane and propane products. With characters, items and gags from Futurama, Family Guy, King of the Hill, and more, Animation Throwdown is stuffed with so much fan service, creative content and inventive gameplay that even crotchety Professor Farnsworth would be impressed.
This game gives you hours of fun and excitement. I love this game but there are a few glitches. Like when trying to see a recipe for a combo card, the game always crashes. I don't understand that, but I see here on the reviews that this is an issue for everyone.
And I wish you could recycle old upgraded cards. I have sooo many common cards that I don't use anymore that I can't get rid of. I wish it would allow you to recycle them. But other then that, this game is solid. And I love the new calendar feature that gives you free goodies for playing everyday. (4star rating)
Update: bug issue of game crashing when trying to view combos has since been fixed! Thank you! And I figured out how to delete common cards. That was my error not the game lol. But the issue was that they were in other decks so I couldn’t delete them. The game is great. The only, I don’t wanna call it an issue, but suggestion I have is to be able to delete extra decks. I added decks for swole events and different BGEs but would love to be able to delete them when done. At the moment, I have 5-6 decks that I can’t get rid of. That would be an awesome feature. But I will change my rating to 5 star because that’s not a super big deal, just a preference and the game really is awesome! Everyone should play ☺️
Great Game !
The game is great , the title speaks for itself. I’ve been playing the game since it’s release and have really liked how it’s going so far. The game is fun and challenging. Most other reviews tell you that you have to pay to win...that is false. Through daily login rewards , arena awards , challenge rewards , and rewards from any other modes , you can quickly enhance your deck. I’ve spent 0 dollars and already on my way to my 7th legendary card and 1st mythic card (2 top ranks a card can reach). The game features tons of favorite characters from different shows and multiple editions of the character through combinations (i.e. Peter + The Clam = Drunk at The Clam Peter) , although there’s one thing that I ask from the creators and it’s that they add more updates for more cards , I feel like there are some classics that are missing from the game ( i.e. Death from Family Guy) but yea this game is good for people who want something challenging and addicting , enjoy your experience!
- Kongregate, Inc.
- 403.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Kongregate, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Time Limited Pack $4.99
- Special Pack $9.99
- Limited Time Pack $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.