Animoog Galaxy is a multidimensional sonic, visual and spatial experience, designed by Moog Music specifically for Apple Vision Pro.
Powered by Moog’s Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE), Animoog Galaxy lives alongside you in your physical space, infusing it with constantly evolving sounds and colors. Dial it in exactly the way you want or let Animoog Galaxy surprise you to keep your mind active and engaged. With over 120 professionally designed presets, a change of atmosphere is always just a finger tap away.
When you're ready, teleport inside Animoog Galaxy and play its innovative synthesizer with an expressive keyboard that was created for Vision Pro's gestures. The slightest nuance of your playing can change the sound, while Animoog's intelligent correction algorithms ensure that you'll always play in tune, unless you disable it to explore the spaces between the notes. The new step sequencer with probability and smart randomization can instantly help your inspiration with melodic and rhythmical lines, and the audio recorder loops and layers any sound you hear, organically building up to a full performance that can be shared with others.
Animoog Galaxy embodies the immediate and intuitive experience of Moog synthesizers and applies it to spatial computing, enabling you to quickly sculpt incredibly fluid sounds that live, breathe, and evolve in all dimensions. By expanding the side panels, you gain access to all of the synthesizer's controls, conveniently offering full sound design capabilities when you want to dive deep.
Animoog Galaxy can be many things: a lifestyle companion that helps you find inner peace, an innovative spatial musical instrument that pushes the boundaries of your creativity, a professional synthesizer with a sonically rich universe, or anything in between.
• Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE): Animoog Galaxy utilizes an exciting Moog technology that allows you to spatially move through the X, Y, and Z axes of unique timbres to create an expressive and constantly evolving soundscape.
• Immersive Experience: Constantly evolving sounds and visuals help create a peaceful mood and environment all around you. Fully immerse yourself in Animoog Galaxy's universe with a futuristic user interface that takes cues from popular sci-fi imagery.
• Designed for Apple Vision Pro: Visuals, graphics, gestures, interactions and sounds were created specifically for Apple Vision Pro, embracing and amplifying its unique capabilities.
• Modulation and Pitch Shifting: Control Animoog Galaxy's advanced gestural keyboard with configurable scales, pitch correction, and glide. Simply look, pinch, and drag to control multiple per-voice parameters.
• Intelligent Step Sequencer: Rhythmical melodies can be generated in-tune with the keyboard.
• EG/LFO: Articulate your dynamics with three independent six-stage DAHDSR envelope generators for Amp, Filter, and Mod, each with loop and sync functionality. Give motion to your sound with three independent LFOs featuring continuously variable wave shapes, phase offset, delayed start, sync, and support for 1-8 repeats.
• Mod Options: Animoog Galaxy features a highly flexible modulation matrix with 10 lanes and a multitude of sources, controllers, and destinations—including global destinations like Delay and Thick.
• Expansive Effects: Experiment with a collection of dynamic sound-altering and sound-augmenting effects with Delay, Unison, Bitcrush, Drive, Filter, Arpeggiator, and Recorder.
• MIDI Integration: Use your favorite MIDI controller to control Animoog Galaxy (with full support for MPE input) or go MIDI out to use Animoog Galaxy's highly expressive keyboard to control your favorite instruments.
• Additional Features: Animoog Galaxy includes backwards compatibility with presets and timbres from Animoog Z, 440Hz base frequency offset (+/- 10Hz), and preset tagging.
• Workaround for audio engine not restarting on visionOS 1.1 when switching from immersive back to shared space.
• Positioned 'done' button in the left corner of the BLE MIDI configuration dialogs, to prevent it from being obscured by the 'edit' button.
Ratings and Reviews
Very cool interface and sounds! Excited to see how this another instruments continue to evolve in this medium!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Moog Music Inc.
- 34.8 MB
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Moog Music
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.