Anipanion is the leading Virtual Care platform for Veterinarians and Pet Parents.
The Telemedicine App connects Pet Parents and Veterinary Professionals by way of the video call or real-time chat, serving as a proven and effective model for delivery of care.
The Anipanion app allows Pet Parents to:
- Submit real-time Chat Cases to their Veterinarian (Attach a brief summary, pictures, and video snippets) of a furry loved one’s condition to be assessed
- Schedule and have Virtual Consults (video call) in the app.
- Store and View their Pet’s Medical Record
- Access their Veterinarian’s Summary and SOAP notes post-consult.
The Anipanion app allows Veterinarians to:
- Respond via chat to newly submitted Chat Cases from Pet Parent Clientele
- View and initiate upcoming Virtual Visit Consults (video call)
- Create Virtual Visit Summary/SOAP Notes
- Integrate virtual consults seamlessly into their Patient Medical Records via PIMS
- Theme the Anipanion app with their practice’s logo, color themes, and branding.
Virtual Consults can help address:
- Surgery Rechecks
- Drop Off Visits
- Preliminary Triage
- Dietary/Gastrointestinal Issues (Vomiting/Diarrhea)
- Behavioral Questions
- Skin Issues
- Minor Conjunctivitis (Eye) Issues
The Anipanion platform enables pet parents with immediate access to quality care. Here’s to making our pets happier and healthier!
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This so worked really well and even allowed for me to take 30 second videos to show the vet. The only issues:
I couldn’t put in the correct birth months for my pets. The scrolling drop down only allowed current month and 1-2 above/below months. Being March, I couldn’t select June or December. I was able to do correct days and years, so it isn’t a major issue. Just time consuming and frustrating trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.
The other was once the chat got past a certain size, I couldn’t close (drop) the screen keyboard to see what the doctor had written. Multiple times I had to close the chat and reopen and it would go to the furthest comment and I could read it.
But I’m sure these are fixable. The chat appt was very convenient.
The app really helped me during these hard times
It was so easy for me to submit a chat to my vet and get my concerns addressed :)
Definitely using this going forward!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.