Anipanion is the leading Virtual Care platform for Veterinarians and Pet Parents.
The Telemedicine App connects Pet Parents and Veterinary Professionals by way of the video call or real-time chat, serving as a proven and effective model for delivery of care.
The Anipanion app allows Pet Parents to:
- Submit real-time Chat Cases to their Veterinarian (Attach a brief summary, pictures, and video snippets) of a furry loved one’s condition to be assessed
- Schedule and have Virtual Consults (video call) in the app.
- Store and View their Pet’s Medical Record
- Access their Veterinarian’s Summary and SOAP notes post-consult.
The Anipanion app allows Veterinarians to:
- Respond via chat to newly submitted Chat Cases from Pet Parent Clientele
- View and initiate upcoming Virtual Visit Consults (video call)
- Create Virtual Visit Summary/SOAP Notes
- Integrate virtual consults seamlessly into their Patient Medical Records via PIMS
- Theme the Anipanion app with their practice’s logo, color themes, and branding.
Virtual Consults can help address:
- Surgery Rechecks
- Drop Off Visits
- Preliminary Triage
- Dietary/Gastrointestinal Issues (Vomiting/Diarrhea)
- Behavioral Questions
- Skin Issues
- Minor Conjunctivitis (Eye) Issues
The Anipanion platform enables pet parents with immediate access to quality care. Here’s to making our pets happier and healthier!
Ratings and Reviews
This so worked really well and even allowed for me to take 30 second videos to show the vet. The only issues:
I couldn’t put in the correct birth months for my pets. The scrolling drop down only allowed current month and 1-2 above/below months. Being March, I couldn’t select June or December. I was able to do correct days and years, so it isn’t a major issue. Just time consuming and frustrating trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.
The other was once the chat got past a certain size, I couldn’t close (drop) the screen keyboard to see what the doctor had written. Multiple times I had to close the chat and reopen and it would go to the furthest comment and I could read it.
But I’m sure these are fixable. The chat appt was very convenient.
Best Customer Service Ever
There are few things more stressful than being stranded during a winter storm and having your beloved pet become very sick with no way to get to the vet. With power outages and spotty cell service across the city, I turned to Anipanion to reach my veterinarian for some help and guidance. The communication issues across the city created some challenges, but an angel named Marcy from Anipanion’s tech support department worked tirelessly to get me in touch with our vet, and her empathy calmed my fears. As a professional social worker, I understand the power of empathy, which Marcy displayed in a way that made me take notice. I will always be grateful for her kind, compassionate response and the way Anipanion connected me to our vet, when it was most important. Thank you for creating an app that makes these connections possible. Special agent Jack Meower is doing much better, and he sends his thanks as well. With warm gratitude from a grateful pet parent
Our practice began utilizing this app at the beginning of COVID. For the clinic, it is easy to use and a great way to give our clients another option to seeing/speaking with our doctors. It is user friendly, our clients are so happy they have an alternative way for their pets to be seen. This App has dramatically changed how our clinic works while keeping everyone safe and healthy! We highly recommend this App!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Animan Technologies Inc.
- 96.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Animan Technologies Inc.