Learning Chinese characters? Kanji? Medicine? Another subject with lots to memorize? With that much to learn, you need the right flashcard app, to get the most from your study time.
That's why AnkiApp uses an improved form of Spaced Repetition (SRS), built with Artificial Intelligence (AI), to maximize the amount of learning you get done in each study session. When you go to study, the AI chooses which flashcards you need to work on, based on a detailed analysis of your progress. It's like a coach, for your brain.
Make your own flashcards, styled how you like. AnkiApp lets you use colors, bulleted lists, and more. Or search through millions of flashcards that are ready for you to download. Your choice.
You get all this power, wrapped in a simple, polished app.
• Easy to add cards directly from the mobile app
• Format your cards using colored text, bulleted lists, underlines, and more, all without knowing CSS
• Flip your decks to study back-to-front, with a couple taps
• Syncs automatically with desktop, web app, and your other phones and tablets
• Create decks on the go
• Make cards using photos from your camera
• Share any deck with a friend by putting in their email
• Fully-featured—-NOT a "companion" app that requires a computer
• Detailed stats on each of your decks, and individual cards too
• For advanced formatting, supports HTML and CSS
• Text-to-speech (TTS) that reads parts of your cards in English or other languages
• Study offline, and your new cards and progress sync when you're back online
• Dashboard that shows your overall progress
• Study at any time; doesn't force you to study cards on a rigid schedule
• Study your recent decks from the Dashboard in just 2 taps
• "Night Mode" that's easy on your eyeballs when studying in the dark
• Settings sync across all your devices
• 3D Touch menu to quickly review decks and make new cards.
Ranked #1 Education app in multiple countries world-wide. Featured as one of the "Best Apps To Learn Foreign Language" by TechTimes.
Learn more at https://www.ankiapp.com or email us at email@example.com.
AnkiApp Unlimited fine print:
• If you want to upgrade to AnkiApp Unlimited, you can either purchase "AnkiApp Unlimited: 1-Year" which is a 1-year auto-renewing subscription, or "AnkiApp Unlimited: Lifetime" which is a one-time purchase.
• AnkiApp Unlimited grants you access to additional study analytics, unlimited cross-platform multi-device sync, and more.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of confirmation of purchase.
• If you choose "AnkiApp Unlimited: 1-Year", the subscription will automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price paid at the time of initial purchase.
• You can manage your subscription and disable auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
A variety of bug fixes:
- fixed bug that could cause sync issues in rare occasions
- tags now persist again making multiple new cards in a row
- fixed card count sometimes doesn't match between My Decks and Deck screens
- improved error messaging when there's trouble signing up for an account
- fixed images no longer zoom when tapped
Thanks for your feedback. We're listening.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great if you know how to make the most of it
This is basically a flash card system with the benefits of having technology grade your progress, push you to study the cards with lower pass rates, and remind you to study. It’s free and easy to use.
It’s pretty nice being able to browse decks made by other people, but if you know how to make the most of this app, you can make decks that cater to your specific needs.
For instance, though there’s many decks for studying other languages, I am making decks with only the most essential words to conversations in the languages i’m studying. It’s really about making the most of the technology we have.
Great, but would like a couple changes
This app is really great! I’m currently using it to get my insurance license. However, I would like there to be an option in the settings that allows you to choose to review in the same order you added the cards, or to shuffle the cards. For me personally, a lot of the terms and information in the insurance study material builds off off each other. So I can’t really move on to another term without first knowing the initial terms. The majority of the terms are all co-dependant, so to say. So having the option to first review in the sequence I entered the cards would really be a great help to start.
I would also like the option to choose which cards to review. I love the feature that allows you to focus more on the cards you know the least. However, with so much material to learn, I break up the amount of information I enter into Anki on different days. So i’ll enter the first half of one chapter one day, and then the next the second day. So if I’ve already reviewed the first half of the chapter that i entered on the first day, i want to have the option to solely review the new cards i entered the next day. This would be a great help, as opposed to me making a new deck for each section of each chapter. This would help me to use my time more efficiently instead of wasting it on reviewing cards that i already know.
Thank you so much!
I have had this app for almost a year to study in medical school. However, the day before my exams the server goes down and i have multiple issues and support is nonexistent. I have written to them multiple times on so many occasions for no response. I even called them, I looked at their twitter which is dead- they havent updated their twitter in years and you will see that all twitter searched for ankiapp is the same- users not being able to log on or their information is gone as well as pleading for a response. Trust me. Its good until they decide that they do not want to talk to people who pay for the app or that they do not want to update at all. It took them a whole year to do an update. Trust me- it works when it does but when the developers don’t respond because they refuse to then you’re out of luck. I had spent weeks working on my cards for my STEP 1 for the USMLE and it was gone- and I could not log on. I had to push back my standardized test. Its just not worth it. Buy the real anki app- it is so much better and you have the reliability that it will not let you down.
- Admium Corp.
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Admium Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- AnkiApp Unlimited: 1-Year $9.99
- AnkiApp Unlimited: Lifetime $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.