This app will not work on 3GS iPhones.
Ankle & Foot Pro III gives users an in depth look and allows them to cut, zoom & rotate the ankle & foot. Ankle & Foot Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
For a 2 minute overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/anklefoot_pro.php
• 360 degree, 3D horizontal rotation of the ankle & foot for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - with a swipe of your finger.
• Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) and the ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
• Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the touch of a pin.
• 220 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
• 163 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
• Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped on to the bone.
• 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Comprehensively built to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double Tap to zoom: Zoom in to and identify any part of the ankle & foot by tapping on the screen.
• Customize Pins: Add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Customize the app: Use the Settings function to choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses, doctors, etc…
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool and can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select any pin in the app -- and the app will automatically find and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators, or professionals in helping explain certain conditions, ailments and/or injuries.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Sweet 4 Feet!
I have dealt with feet in school and work for years, but I gained so much additional understanding of the foot's structure and design with this superb app. The smart interface will guide you to any spot on any layer of the foot and ankle in seconds!
Not easy to use
The quiz style is difficult, all in all it is not set up for a convenient learning.
Ankle foot pro
Bad app! Keeps crashing and not working ! 👎👎👎🚯
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 410 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 3D4Medical.com LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.