Annals of Emergency Medicine
Stay current with the latest science and research in emergency medicine. The Annals of Emergency Medicine app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on Annals of Emergency Medicine website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Annals of Emergency Medicine
Annals of Emergency Medicine, the official journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians, is an international, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to improving the quality of care by publishing the highest quality science for emergency medicine and related medical specialties. Annals publishes original research, clinical reports, opinion, and educational information related to the practice, teaching, and research of emergency medicine. In addition to general emergency medicine topics, Annals regularly publishes articles on out-of-hospital emergency medical services, pediatric emergency medicine, injury and disease prevention, health policy and ethics, disaster management, toxicology, and related topics. The journal welcomes submissions from international contributors and researchers of all specialties.
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $249.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
iOS 13 SDK support and minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Login worked for me!
I signed in using my ACEP login and it worked for me. Try it out!
No login screen
As other reviewers have noted. Still can’t login, making this completely useless.
Can’t log in
The only review here is from 3 years ago so I took a shot at downloading the app. I can’t log in, either.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 93.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Single Issue Annals of Emergency Medicine for April 2012 $39.99
- Single Issue Annals of Emergency Medicine for April 2011 $31.99
- Single Issue of Annals of Emergency Medicine for May 2011 $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.