Annie Baby Monitor: Nanny Cam 4+
Cloud Video Camera & Tracker
Annie Baby Apps s.r.o.
- Offers In-App Purchases
Meet Annie! A reliable app for baby monitoring that works on any network. All you need is to connect two devices and transform them into an audio & video baby cam. Annie is always ready to help you watch your kids when they’re sleeping. Make parenting just a little bit easier with Annie!
VIDEO BABY MONITOR
- Not only can you perfectly hear your little one, but you can also see your baby's every move. Annie is a video nanny that will let you watch your baby through the camera of your device while the baby sleeps soundly. Feel free to use back or front camera.
- Night light feature helps you recognize what is your baby up to at night. Turn on the light on the baby's device and see for yourself.
- Use the mute button to turn off the audio recording if you do not want to be disturbed by the sound.
BABY MONITORING WITH UNLIMITED REACH
- Experience unlimited reach with Annie Baby Monitor. The app is working on WiFi, 3G, 4G, and LTE. It will keep you in touch with your baby wherever and however far you are from your baby as long as you have a working internet connection.
- Annie baby monitor will send you a notification when any motion is detected
MULTI-CHILD & MULTI-PARENT
- If you need to babysit two children at once, no problem. If your grandma wants to join the monitoring of your newborn, also not a problem. Annie allows you to add as many devices to your account as you need depending on the size of your family.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR BABY’S PROFILE
- Make the app yours by adding your baby's name along with their photo to the baby's personal profile. That way you can easily monitor several children at once.
- Annie Baby Monitor will always let you know about your baby's activity. A notification will let you know if there's noise in the baby's room depending on the noise sensitivity setting. The baby alarm will let you know exactly when it's time to check on things so you always have everything under control.
SIMPLE TO SET UP
- Turn your devices into the best video monitor by entering a five-digit code from one device to the other. Open the app on two devices, create a code on the device you leave with your baby and enter the code on the device you take with you - all within 30 seconds of opening.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
- Annie Baby Monitor lets you try all the features and video monitoring during the trial. And if you're happy with Annie, you can buy a subscription - weekly, monthly, or yearly depending on how long you plan to use Annie. You are the one in charge!
Why still use expensive hardware baby monitors when you can have a modern video baby monitoring app for a fraction of the cost? Download Annie Baby Monitor, a video nanny camera that will help you watch your baby.
Has Annie helped monitor your baby? Let everyone know by leaving a review! Do you have any questions? Let us know at email@example.com.
Annie Baby Monitor is free to download and provides the users with free monitoring during the trial. Annie also offers weekly, monthly or yearly subscriptions that give users full access to audio and video monitoring on all networks. Annie Baby Monitor renews automatically, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before your subscription ends to avoid renewal. You can manage or turn off Annie Baby Monitor auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Bug fixes and improvements in this version include fixed stability and performance issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Baby Minitor
The only reason I didn’t give this a 5 star is because I would like the picture quality to be much better. Being that I use two iPhones for this service I excepted the picture quality to be much better but it’s not. The sound quality is great tho. Another thing to consider is that it doesn’t have night vision. So I guess that’s why the picture quality is so bad when there is low light. Some things to note is that during the day, when there is light, the picture quality amazing. The only thing I would like them to do is update the resolution and add a (night vision) feature. I use the baby cam because I have to keep a close eye on my son who is epileptic and having a light on at night is not ideal, so I just can’t wait for that new update to see how well it does. Otherwise great app for only 30$ a year!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support. The low light video update will come in next couple of months.
Make sure you can still use Night Vision feature in the video mode which means really low device light to get better picture. When you're on video montoring just use push the light bulp button and choose the light intensity on the side bar.
A+ in every aspect. Well done!
Works great! Love it! Originally purchased when in a pinch late at night as a security cam to protect $15k of toys, tools and equipment in an unattached garage at my home after I happened to interrupt some thieves breaking in. Liked it so much I bought a year of service and it’s notified me handful of times to potential thieves trying to take my stuff (extremely high crime area). Also have used to give me advanced notification for when expected (or unexpected) visitors arrive. Used frequently for almost a year now w/ only a minor issue and to remedy the situation I had to close app on both devices and relaunch (which may not have been the app and could be the connection with the internet provider, cell provider or the old iPhone SE or the brand new latest iPhone I was using). Highly recommend
Love it, has some iPhone 8 bugs
Affordable, easy user interface, far better than spending money on gadgets and hardware I don’t need with all these old smartphones in my junk drawer. iPhone 8 Bugs to address: The image tends to “float” away or black-out entirely when the image is magnified, which can be tricky when I want to keep the image zoomed in on the baby for long lengths of time. Also there have been periods when the image was frozen, but the sound was still active. I’ve resolved that but putting a clock in the background. I DO appreciate how sensitive the sound monitoring is. I can hear a pin drop I’m sure. Otherwise I highly endorse this app.
Developer Response ,
We will retest the bug and try to find the solution. Thank you for reporting.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Annie Baby Apps s.r.o.
- 88.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2021 Annie Baby Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 7 DAYS of Premium Account $6.99
- 1 YEAR of Premium Account $64.99
- Premium Triple-OS Lifetime Acc $149.99
- 1 MONTH of Premium Account $12.99
- 7 DAYS of Premium Account $2.49
- 1 MONTH of Premium Account $4.49
- 1 YEAR of Premium Account $29.99
- 1 YEAR of Premium Account $39.99
- Year MULTI PLATFORM Monitoring $79.99
- Ultimate Baby Care $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.