The Branon Secure Anonymous Web Browser is an application designed to allow users to browse the web securely and anonymously, easily, through an integrated proxy, bypassing any filters placed on your internet.
Our application now browses through an improved integrated proxy to bypass web filters and keep you anonymous!
The app features:
- Integrated proxy service for bypassing router based firewalls and filtering.
- An SSL connection through the proxy to the site you are visiting, allowing you to visit secure sites with piece of mind.
- Fully compatible with commonly blocked sites such as Facebook.
- Sleek, stylish interface, designed to give you the maximum space on screen for browsing.
- Automatic cache clearing when closing and opening the app.
- No link to Safari or any other web browser on your Mac, so no history will be saved in them.
- Compatability with a number of web plugins.
- Pro Version, so no adverts.
The application is compatible with any Macintosh computer using OS 10.6.3 or more recent. User accepts all liability for use of this app.
Use is in conjunction with the Branon Terms and Conditions, located at www.branon.co.uk.
In this version:
- Massive performance enhancements
- Numerous bug fixes, including right click bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use different passswords (some of them pretty complex) for different sites. I also use a password vault (Silverlock) to keep them straight. Normally I use cut and paste for navigation, but this feature is either not available or I can’t figure out how to use it. In either case, the problem makes the software nearly unusable. I’m pretty sure the issue is not one of security, since it worked well with TOR before that was compromised.
Way too slow!
I don't know if it actually does what it says it does. But I do know that using it is like being on dial-up. After a minute the page still wasn't loaded and wouldn't open a new page until finished.
Anonymous browser is useful for maintaining privacy, etc. The stark interface seems to confound users who have (unfairly IMHO) written critical comments. It works.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SAMUEL B HEATHER
- 449.1 KB
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010-2012 Freedom Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.