In this version:
- Massive performance enhancements
- Numerous bug fixes, including right click bug.
Ratings and Reviews
I use different passswords (some of them pretty complex) for different sites. I also use a password vault (Silverlock) to keep them straight. Normally I use cut and paste for navigation, but this feature is either not available or I can’t figure out how to use it. In either case, the problem makes the software nearly unusable. I’m pretty sure the issue is not one of security, since it worked well with TOR before that was compromised.
Way too slow!
I don't know if it actually does what it says it does. But I do know that using it is like being on dial-up. After a minute the page still wasn't loaded and wouldn't open a new page until finished.
Anonymous browser is useful for maintaining privacy, etc. The stark interface seems to confound users who have (unfairly IMHO) written critical comments. It works.
- SAMUEL B HEATHER
- 449.1 KB
OS X 10.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010-2012 Freedom Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.