aNote - Screenshot note
Note for Internet, photo and camera
1. Internet fullscreen capture
aNote for Safari provides a screenshot extension for Safari
- Take Full page screenshot in Safari.
- Annotate screenshot with freehand draw.
- Save the screenshot to Image & Share to anywhere you want.
2. Book scrap camera
Take pictures of book and documents, it can be stored in the PDF, JPG file.
- Take only the necessary part in book or paper.
- Edit and can be saved as a PDF or JPG.
- View & Share to anywhere you want.
- Annotate picture with freehand draw.
- Save the note to Image.
- Save the memo to Image.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can do this on my IPhone 5c, maybe not the scroll screen shot (which I can't read anyway) & can't paint or draw with my screen shot either. I think you're going in the right direction however
It no longer works!
Great to highlight or draw attention to an area of a photo
There are countless photo filter apps out there, but sometimes you need to draw on or point something out in a photo or image. That's exactly what this app does.
I've been looking for an app that could draw lines, boxes, and circles on photos and images. For example, I took a picture of a water pipe and valve in my house. I posted it on a plumbing DIY website to ask some questions, and needed to highlight a few areas in the picture where I had questions. This app was perfect for that. When collaborating with people online, this app is an essential tool for working with graphics.
One opportunity for development is the ability to select, move, and edit the elements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.