The ANOW Mobile app is a companion app for ANOW online and is designed for the Real Estate Appraiser on the go. It is also used by the business owner and administrators when they need to connect away from the office. With the critical appraisal management features in the employee's hands, productivity is improved.
With ANOW, your team can:
- View their tasks, schedule, appraisal files, and client information for any day.
- Access client details, including contact information, phone and address.
- Get one-click directions to visit locations.
- Get one-click phone calls to the client or order source
- Send and Receive messages and share details with office staff on each appraisal
- Use voice to text for quick note capture
- View attached appraisal files, requirements and order details.
- Native iOS application, work offline and sync later.
As a business owner you can:
- Check on Appraisal Status anytime
- Find any appraisal information for your entire team when you're out of the office
- View notes left on appraisal jobs
- Schedule jobs while out in the field
The ANOW Mobile app is a critical extension of the ANOW solution letting you carry your office in your hand. Along with ANOW online for those in the office, we’re dedicated to building software that helps you and your appraisers collaborate like never before.
Fixed an issue where selecting some inspection options didn't update the UI correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Need to add unconfirmed appts to calendar...
We have a large appraisal office and there a a few glaring things I wish they would incorporate.
1) The ability to tag someone for an action item and a list they can work throughout the day to accomplish those action items.
2) create visibility on calendar for unconfirmed appts...so we can see who we are still waiting for a call back from.
As a administrative tool, it is quite good. As an accounting interface the tool is quite good. The appraisal reporting software NEXUS could potentially be good, once all the beta improvements are made. There is little or no evidence from a design aspect that shows a basic understanding of what residential appraisers need when in the field. The idea of cooperative input is a good one, the idea of a cloud based environment is a good idea. The current results are unreliable as the field work (i.e. photos and sketches) are not saved every time. Granted the unreliability has only presented itself about 35% of the time, but having to go back 35% of the time is unacceptable in this business. Don’t stop improving, I suspect with the right resources, patience, and developers this program will outshine other options in the future. But right now right now I give it one star, because this review does not allow for a negative score.
We have been using Anow for over a month will never be without it. It's a game changer for us and has really helped out business. I wish I could rate the app higher but it's clunky and you can't update tasks from the app. After I inspect a property, I'd like to be able to use the app to update that it's been inspected but it won't let you. Also I like to arrange my outstanding assignments by due date and you can't in the app. Overall we have found the app to be practically useless. I keep Anow open in my iOS Safari browser instead of using the app which makes me sad.
Now the app doesn't even update. My app hasn't updated in weeks.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Appraisers Now Ltd.
- 113.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Appraisers Now Ltd. 2021