Answer Cloud offers visual voicemail with transcription for your mobile, home, or work phone:
● Read - Voicemails include speech-to-text transcription.
● Export/Copy - Automatically post a copy to Slack or to email.
● Respond - Call back, or reply with text or email.
● Share - Share your voicemails with other apps like Messages, Mail, and more.
Includes push notifications with speech-to-text transcription. Matches incoming calls to your Contacts. Add multiple numbers to have all your voicemail in one place.
FIRST MONTH UNLIMITED FREE TRIAL
Answer Cloud requires a monthly plan, starting at only $0.99/month. Try for one month at no charge with unlimited minutes. See Monthly Plans for details.
READY FOR ORGANIZATIONS, WITH COPY TO EMAIL OR SLACK
Answer Cloud is designed for individual users as well as large and small organizations.
You can set up Answer Cloud to automatically copy voicemails to an email address or a Slack channel.
● To use Answer Cloud, you need to forward unanswered calls to your phone number to Answer Cloud. Most phone carriers/plans support this but some, often prepaid plans, do not (e.g., T-Mobile Prepaid, Boost Mobile, or Virgin Mobile). Check with your carrier or email@example.com beforehand if you are in doubt. For work numbers, check with your administrator. Detailed forwarding instructions are provided when you sign up in the app.
● Once an unanswered call is forwarded to Answer Cloud, your phone carrier may charge minutes for the forwarded call to Answer Cloud. (Some carriers may also impose an additional charge per forwarded call.) Check with your carrier for details.
● Transcriptions are provided for voicemails in English. Transcription quality depends on many factors and may vary. In some cases, Answer Cloud may not be able to transcribe a message.
First month is always free. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time (see Subscription Details below).
● 30 minutes - $0.99/month - for about 1 voicemail a day
● 120 minutes - $2.99/month - for about 2-4 voicemails a day
● 600 minutes - $4.99/month - for up to about 20 voicemails a day
Shared minutes plans available for organizations using Answer Cloud for Work, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minutes apply only to calls that result in a voicemail. The maximum length for any call is 2 minutes. Call duration is rounded up to the nearest 30 seconds. Missed calls are not charged.
During the free trial or while you have a paid plan, Answer Cloud allows a single "grace" month with unlimited minutes for individual use (defined as 900 minutes or about 900 voicemails). Repeat overage requires upgrading to a larger plan.
You are not charged for the first trial month offered when you start using Answer Cloud. Your subscription automatically renews at the end of the subscription period, unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account is charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the above rates.
Manage or cancel subscriptions in Account Settings on your phone (tap Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions) or by tapping Manage Subscription in the Answer Cloud app. You can cancel automatic renewal at any time but you cannot cancel the current subscription period once it has started.
Near the end of the trial month, Apple will notify you via email that you are about to be charged for the first time. This email includes a link to cancel the subscription.
If you cancel, you will be able to use your remaining minutes until the end of the subscription period. You will be able to access your voicemails and missed calls stored in Answer Cloud for 3 months after the end of your subscription.
Added Dark Mode for iOS 13.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Includes a fix for a problem with push notifications that affected some users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
All-around solid app, but could use bigger voicemail plans.
I love the functionality of this app and it serves its purpose, but I really could use a couple of bigger voicemail plans, like a 900 or 1200 minute option. I find myself going over the largest 600 minute plan many months. How about it developers? Can we get some bigger voicemail plans?
Great Customer Service
I needed help with set up and the customer service team was fantastic. I ended up having to uninstall it though because my phone kept overheating since I'd installed it. I don't know what the app was doing but I do know I didn't like that. Since uninstalling the overheating issue stopped.
Very nice interface, just enough — no clutter or unnecessary fancy features. Has a kind of Tao simplicity and is a pleasure to visit to check voicemail messages. Transcriptions are quite accurate! Support is very responsive. Kudos to the developers.
- Rebel Labs LLC
- 40.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 Rebel Labs LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Minutes $0.99
- 600 Minutes $4.99
- 120 Minutes $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.