The global pandemic has fundamentally changed the way we conduct business. Events have gone virtual. Networking, panel discussions and the serendipity that happened at gatherings now takes place with a keyboard and screen. AnswerStage is the perfect way to re-establish a personal connection – even at a distance.
Video is the most compelling form of marketing. And the most popular types of videos feature people. Smart people. Funny people. Honest people. People who solve problems. People with answers.
AnswerStage makes producing people-powered videos easy. Send questions and invite others to respond. Participants can record responses from anywhere. Combine all of the responses you receive into professional-looking videos and share them through social networks, your blog, or email. Amplify your reach with built-in tools for all of those smart folks to share the videos with their connections.
This release includes various bug fixes, updates for compatibility with iOS 14 and several new features for Producers. Producers are now able to:
- use a trim feature to remove the beginning and/or end of a video.
- set a "due by" date for any question. This information is automatically included in the invitation text.
- request information from Contributors using a Custom Field for any additional information pertinent to the audience.
- provide special instructions that are automatically included in the invitation text and shown along with the question to Contributors.
- edit the fields provided by Contributors to fix typos or add information.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a game changer for companies and professionals who want to easily and quickly create branded video content! A must have app to add to your toolbox! Video content is here to stay!
Great app for marketing and training
This is a must-have app for content marketers.The key difference with AnswerStage is conveying ideas, advice and expertise in your own, authentic voice. It’s a simple model based on the powerful philosophy of “They Ask, You Answer”. (If you haven’t read the book by that name, check it out on Amazon or a bookstore. The author, Marcus Sheridan, does an excellent job explaining how this is the key to Inbound marketing). The automatic transcription and captioning is a huge time saver. And the templates provide a wide variety of looks for your videos. Definitely worth adding AnswerStage to your marketing toolbox.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.