Establish an ant colony! This survival and open world game will set you into a realistic simulation of the insect world. Discover a huge and detailed map populated by different kinds of other insects and watch the swarm behaviour of a complex ant colony with different castes (worker, scouts, soldiers, males, queens and larvae).
Build a deep underground ant nest by digging new chambers and tunnels! Create chambers with a different kind of purpose (food storage, larvae-, pupae chamber or queen chamber). Once your colony has enough worker ants you can accelerate the digging phase.
Search for food resources in order to feed the ant queen and the larvae to let them pupate and transform into a new ant. Once you found a food source you can create pheromone trails to attract other ants or just command them directly to follow you.
But beware of large spiders, praying mantises, scorpions or an enemy ant colony that are ill-disposed to your colony.
Enforce attacks to overwhelm larger insects with the power of the swarm!
Ant Simulation 3D Full | Function Overview:
- 3d simulator and open world game
- very realistic ant behaviour (ant trails, pheromone communication and different castes)
-> watch their swarm behavior, see how they create pheromone trails)
- explore a detailed and large insect map
-> forest environment, different plants, realistic textures, stones, mushrooms and trees
- other insects: spiders, praying mantis, worms, flies, scorpions and an enemy ant colony
- create complex pheromones trails
- communicate with other ants and tell them to feed the queen or larvae, to follow you, to guard the nest or to help digging a new nest chamber
- attack and fight enemy insects
->overwhelm insects with the power of the swarm, get support from a group of soldier ants
- attack enemy ant colonies
- find food sources and collect food pieces like fruit, sugar or protein of dead insects to feed the larvae, the queen and other ants
- explore underground caves and build a large huge underground nest
->enlarge the ant hill, dig new chambers and tunnels, get support in the building process by other worker ants
- third person camera, easy touch control
- 3 different camera perspectives
- nest and pheromone map view
- colony statistics
-> change the caste ratio and the ants exploration range
- no ads
- play as ant queen and lay eggs
- play as young queen or male and fly through the insect world
- sandbox mode
-> create new chambers and skip construction phase, add immediately new ants, larvae or queens
- start with different colony sizes (12, 25, 50 or 100 ants)
- 5 ants species (Camponotus, Needle Ant, Myrmecia, Cataclphyis, Formica Rufa (Wood Ant))
- added new ant species (Wood Ant)
- added new insects
- ui layout changes
- improved ant behaviour
- it is now possible to save player generated pheromone traces
- several bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing! I just have a few suggestions.....
So, I think we should have nuptial flights (or however you spell it) and have the ability to (if your playing as the princess) start your own neighboring colony. Also, maybe give us an option of different nesting sights. I also recommend being able to zoom out. When your playing as a queen or princess, you can barley see anything but their backs.
Either way, great game! If someone is reading this comment to see whether or not to buy the game, definitely do! I’m happy that the creators haven’t abandoned this game, and there are always updates! Sincerely, Your game player
Ok so this game isnt too bad but it could use heavy improvements. For one better textures and graphics. Another idea is more ant species. Also better ai and improved pheromone trails. Also perhaps you could work with gluten free gaming to make better models. Also we should be able to climb onto bigger insects and bite them or sting them. Also theres no size difference between bull ants and carpenter ants when irl there is (bottom line:more accuracy). Also plants should have clippings for us and other ants to climb them. Plus it says there are, but ive never seen a rival colony in any colony ive done in this game. Thats basically it.
I started playing this game yesterday as a young queen and queen and wish there was an option for mating/ nuptial flight so I can become a queen and start my own colony. However, it’s a pretty good game just wish the actually mating ability was available.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.