Antenna's unique 'swipe from anywhere' navigation makes browsing on your iPhone or iPad quick and easy
• Cellular data download limits
• Never ending reddit style page loading
• Post actions: upvote, downvote, comment, save, hide, open in web browser
• Sync visited links with reddit gold (see option in reddit preferences)
• Full reddit markup support with embedded links
• Collapsable comments
• Easily identify original posters comments
• Embedded youtube, image, imgur album, and gif viewer
• Recently viewed posts
• Multiple login support
• Share to email, twitter, facebook & readability
• Comments sort and limit options
• Passcode lock
• Spoiler text support
• Default browser can be set to Safari or Chrome
• Order your subreddits
• Bold / Italics formatting for and comments or self text threads
• Marking duplicate posts across pagination
• Swipe left contextual options menu
• New message notifications
• Reply to private messages and comment replies
• Night mode
• Hide read items
• Navigate through images and OP replies in comment threads
• Read later services : Pocket, Readability, Instapaper
• Shortcuts to saved subreddits with sorting, searches, users and more
• Thread submission & imgur upload
• Synccit.com for syncing clicked links
• View users history of posts / comments
• Edit posts and comments
• Auto switching to night mode
• Custom text size and fonts
For feedback please visit /r/antenna
reddit alien logo is trademark owned by Advance Magazine.
Antenna is advertising supported, by installing you agree to the potential data collection by third party service admob (https://www.google.com/admob/) if pro is not enabled. Pro version has no advertising so data collection will not occur.
- Removed access to clipboard for detecting reddit links.
- Removed random subreddit shortcuts
- Fixed issue where shortcuts would not update when adding new shortcuts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Undisputed best reddit app
I have used tested every viable app in the AppStore to find which has the best reddit experience and I have to agree that this app in particular has won that title. From the super easy interface to the simple- but useful functions, this app accommodates all types of lurkers, posters, moderators, etc. I have been using this app since the launch for a reason and I can say that it won’t be changing for a while as far as I’m concerned. It works!
So many problems but I only ask for one fix
There’s so many problems, the memory leaks where the app will start to slow down after a decent time of use and constant crashing whenever a post links to something else. But these have been persistent issues that I’ve learned to deal with and seemingly doesn’t look like they are ever going to be fixed.
There’s one issue that does seem easy to fix, where videos continue to play audio after leaving the post, only to be stopped by going into another post and leaving that one. Please fix this one. Let me know if you need help because it has been like this for about a year and it’s really irritating
Developer Response ,
If you email support with the steps to reproduce your issue, it will probably get fixed quite quickly. This has no information available to be able to reproduce the issue and fix it.
YouTube videos can be stopped quite easily and they do not continue to play
Crash to Home Screen Simulator
I have had this app for a long time and even paid to get the pro version. I have no issue with paying for useful and functional apps. I’m not here demanding features or attention from the developer. I know what I was getting and just expected it to work. It doesn’t.
The issue that I am facing is that the app will work fine for some time until it doesn’t. At which point it simply crashes to the home screen constantly. Clearing the cache seems to solve nothing. One work around has been to just delete the app and re-download it. It will then work for a seemingly random amount of time until the crashing starts again. Frustrating.
When the app works it does a fine job. I like the simple and unencumbered UI. I just wish it worked properly.
- Alistair Leszkiewicz
- 46 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2012 A M Leszkiewicz
- In-App Purchases
- Pro upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.