Make well-informed decisions on antithrombotic therapy for your non-valvular AF patients with the updated AnticoagEvaluator.
Use the app to:
• Calculate a patient's renal function and risk of ischemic stroke, thromboembolism, and bleed
• Review ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline-driven therapy guidance for stroke prevention
• Generate individualized risk for antithrombotic therapy options based on individual clinical trials.
• Improve accurate use of DOACs with adjusted dosage based on prescribing information, fine-tuned for renal and other patient characteristics.
This app is based on SPARC Tool, developed by Peter Loewen, ACPR, Pharm.D., FCSHP, which can be viewed at www.sparctool.com
This version includes the following:
1) 2019 AFib Guideline Update content
2) Design updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's become less functional since the IOS 8; you can no longer choose a therapy and see the details of its usefulness or the lack thereof. However, here is temporary workaround until they fix it: after selecting the risk factors for your patient, you click on the email icon and it will give you the relative risk reductions for all of the therapies.
I know it's inelegant but is still functional.
Hopefully, they will fix it soon.
Top of the screen
Agree with the first review
Top email and risk summary are hidden behind battery and time
Great tool to estimate risk
Especially like how each therapy can be compared.
- American College of Cardiology
- 14.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 American College of Cardiology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.