Download the AntTone app for IOS — the essential application to your AntTone business and personal phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your IOS phone and take your personal and business calls, voicemail messages, business text messages—anywhere and anytime.
Use the AntTone app on your IOS phone and tablet to:
- We have four account plans for you to choose. Family, Personal, Small Business and Enterprise.
- Show your AntTone business number as your Caller ID when you make calls.
- Business text messaging to send and receive text messages with your AntTone number.
- Department messaging feature to send and receive text messages to department members.
- We also support VoIP adapter and landline.
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally.
- VoIP calls can be received directly on this app by turning ON the option in Settings. If the call is not answered on the app, it will ring other numbers based on the forwarding rules.
- Keep all your business voicemails and messages separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive mms, by accessing photos message.
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your AntTone call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
Get a cloud business phone system from AntTone that delivers:
- Local or mobile or toll-free numbers (including 850, 210, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
- Business text messaging
- send batch text messaging
- Call Forwarding
- Block number
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Music on hold
- IVR Setting
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Dial-by-name directory
- Lookup a number
IMPORTANT: AntTone for IOS requires an existing AntTone account.
1. Emergency calling will not work outside of the U.S., Canada, or U.K..
2. Call quality may be affected when using VoIP outside of the U.S, Canada, U.K. or AntTone Global Office supported countries.
3. International and roaming charges from your mobile carrier may apply when using RingOut outside of your home country. Please check with your mobile carrier.
- You must enable the option to notify your Softphone and Smartphone in your extension's "Call Handling & Forwarding" menu.
- Currently available on select AntTone Personal, Small Business and Enterprise plans.
If you have any question, please contact us by email or livechat. Our support email is email@example.com
login bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Very good international phone software
With the feeling of trying to install and use, the result is really good. It is quick and convenient to use, you can apply for the US number, you can type in and play, the call is very smooth, not stuck, and there are also contacts and SMS functions. Calling is very cost-effective and cost-effective! The only downside is that you need a network to use.
Very good phone application, the call is very clear, as long as there is a network signal can be used, very perfect
Phone experience is very good, it is worth downloading
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ant Tone Inc
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2019 Ant Tone,Ltd.All Rights Reserved