Anura™ is an AI-based application that uses the camera on your mobile phone to measure your general wellness. By taking a 30-second video selfie, Anura™ provides a variety of physiological and psychological results including:
• Heart rate
• Irregular heart beats
• Respiration rate
• Blood pressure (systolic and diastolic)
• Heart rate variability
• Cardiac workload
• Stress index
• Cardiovascular disease risks
Anura™ is the world’s first app allowing for contactless blood pressure measurement with only a 30 second video selfie. According to American Heart Association (https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/high-blood-pressure/why-high-blood-pressure-is-a-silent-killer), many people with high blood pressure are not aware of their hypertensive condition. The computational models used by Anura™ were developed using medical-grade equipment and scientific instruments found in labs and clinics. The accuracy of Anura™ measurements have been tested and validated at both NuraLogix, the developer of Anura™, and university labs.
Anura’s Features and Benefits:
• Contactless – No sensors, contacts or cuff to touch. Measurements are taken just like a selfie!
• Quick – It requires only 5 seconds to start measuring your heart rate, and a comprehensive measurement takes only 30 seconds.
• Private - Your blood flow information is encrypted when sent to our cloud servers for analysis and your measurement history is stored using the same encryption techniques that are used by banks. Your video images are never saved while performing a measurement.
• Use Anura™ often to increase your awareness of stress and general wellness.
• Free – Most importantly, Anura is completely free to use!
The underlying science:
• Human skin is translucent. Light and its respective wavelengths are reflected at different layers below the skin and can be used to reveal blood flow information in the human face.
• Our Transdermal Optical Imaging (TOI™) technology extracts this information and sends it securely up to the cloud to be processed by DeepAffex™, our cloud-based Affective AI engine.
• Cardiovascular disease risk, heart attack risk and stroke risk are calculated upon the Framingham Method and derived from an algorithm developed based on data from prospective studies that followed up with participants in terms of their cardiovascular health for over ten years.
If you would like to know more about the research, science and technology used by Anura™ please refer to the links below:
• System and Method for Contactless Blood Pressure Determination - http://assets.deepaffex.ai/nuralogix/pdf/System-and-Method-for-Contactless-Blood-Pressure-Determination-Patent.pdf
• System and Method for Camera-Based Heartrate Tracking - http://assets.deepaffex.ai/nuralogix/pdf/US10117588.pdf
• Smartphone-Based Blood Pressure Measurement Using Transdermal Optical Imaging Technology - https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCIMAGING.119.008857
• Measuring Blood Pressure from Cuff to Smartphone - http://assets.deepaffex.ai/nuralogix/pdf/Barszczyk-Lee2019_Article_MeasuringBloodPressureFromCuff.pdf
ANURA™ IS NOT FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES
Don’t forget that Anura is not a substitute for the clinical judgment of a health care professional. Anura is intended to improve your awareness of general wellness. Anura does not diagnose, treat, mitigate or prevent any disease, symptom, disorder or abnormal physical state. Consult with a health care professional or emergency services if you believe you may have a medical issue.
Works best with iPhone 6s and higher.
For more information about Anura, please visit www.anura.ai.
• Fixed a bug in calculating "Facial Skin Age"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very promising way of getting quick & accurate data without having to carry along bluetooth connected accessories. Can definitely see long term potential. Just needs to be able to connect the data into my Apple health
Well worth it!
I was looking for an app that took blood pressure, not just monitored it via manual input. I read about this app and read and read and read!! How it measures, what exactly it can tell; each article increased my curiosity and excitement! It sounded like something I could at least try. I have mild high blood pressure and try to keep track but find with my busy schedule I often forget. I’ve been working with this for about 2 weeks...comparing outside b p monitor readings with this app. I’ve found the numbers to be very similar... within 4-6 points systolic and 5-8 diastolic. This is wonderful. I’m so glad I tried it. Currently the app is free; hopefully it will continue to be. I just love how I’m able to even monitor my stress level. Thank you for working to provide this service. .
I saw a video on LinkedIn, it was shared by a reputed LinkedIn member. So I thought I will give a try, how is the app and how it works. When I tried, I was impressed, as it was giving me heart rate in the range of my usual heart beat. Then, I shared this app to many of my friends. One of my friend got the exact heart rate, what her Fitbit was showing i.e. 83! At this moment, I was highly impressed and I am sharing this app to many more people.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nuralogix Corp.
- 95.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Nuralogix Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.