Join videos without Re-Encoding.
Incredibly fast due to the lack of encoding process.
Super simple to use. Just 2 Steps:
1. Drag & Drop any number of Videos.
2. Click Join Videos. That’s it!
● Any Input Video. Joins multiple videos irrespective of resolution, format, codecs, container or file extension.
● Encoding Logic :
◦If the input videos are of different resolution or of different format or of different codec parameters the app encodes automatically to the best quality and joins them.
◦Ability to specify the output resolution.
◦A widely compatible .mp4 (H264/AAC) output video gets created
● Re-Encoding Logic :
◦If the input videos are from the same phone or device with the same settings (having exactly the same codec and codec parameters) the videos are joined without re-encoding which is incredibly fast because there is no encoding process involved which saves tremendous amount of time.
◦Incredibly Fast. Joining process takes just seconds, not minutes.
◦Lossless. Input video format and extension are retained, so the quality is maintained as it is.
● Ability to rearrange or remove the added videos if needed.
● Supports both Portrait/Landscape (Tall/Wide) videos.
● Input file extensions supported are : .mp4, .mov, .m4v, .mpg, .mkv, .avi, .dv, .flv, .ts, .mts, .m2ts, .ogg, .webm, .wmv, and many more…
Requirements for Re-Encoding Logic:
1. All videos should have the same file extension.
2. All videos should have the same resolution.
3. All videos should have the same frame-rate.
4. All videos should have the same number of tracks
5. Every codec of each track of all of the input videos should exactly match.
Contact developer from the app itself for excellent customer support.
Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
No option to set bitrate of output files. Automatically creates 56 kbps file. The two files I joined should have created a 2 hour mp3 but what I got instead was something that was over 4 hours long!
Developer Response ,
That shouldn't happen. Please give another try with version 2.1.
Works as advertised,
The application works well.
I added multiple mp3 files (~20) by pressing on the button “Add Media”.
And then pressed button on top-right to join them.
It asked me the name and location of the desired output - and joined the files.
Conversion took some time - looks like the files were not just joined, but they were also converted to the same quality.
The output came out as 48 kbps 32bit.
I am very happy.
It is a good convenient application.
I recommend some enhancements:
- it would be nice to be able to add files by simply dragging them into the app.
- it would be nice to be able to specify output quality
- it would be nice to have an option for fast joining without converting (useful if all files have the same format)
- it would be nice to have an option to specify metadata for the output file
Can’t add files
I can’t add any media, by dragging it in, or using File -> Open. Multiples or individuals. Waste of money.
Developer Response ,
That shouldn't happen. Anyhow please try with latest version 2.0.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Muruganandh Ramadass
- 37.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © www.nacentApps.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.