Any AVCHD Converter, designed to convert any AVCHD video including mts, m2ts, ts, etc. to MP4, MOV and more video formats compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. for enjoying. Feel free to download it and have a try.
1. Any AVCHD Converter is an easy-to-use and powerful AVCHD file conversion app to translate any AVCHD Video (.mts, .m2ts, .ts, .mod, .tod, .tr, .tp, .trp, etc.) from HD camcorders/cameras like Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, etc. to any video formats and HD 1080p videos, such as converting AVCHD to MP4, AVCHD to MOV, AVCHD to WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, MP3, H.265, HD MP4, HD AVI, HD H.264/AVC, HD Quick Time, HD WMV and so on with ultrafast conversion speed and high output video/audio quality.
2. Easily convert recorded AVCHD video to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, LG, other portable devices and players for free enjoyment with ease.
3. Export any AVCHD video to editor software for further editing like converting AVCHD video to iMovie, Final Cut Pro (FCP), Final Cut Express (FCE), Adobe Premiere, and Avid Media Composer and so on.
4. This AVCHD Video Converter can free edit the output MP4, MOV, etc. video effect, such as brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and volume. You can also pick up or clip any part of the video to convert, choose the play area to convert, add watermark to the output video, do snapshot and put several videos into one output video file and so on.
5. Batch conversion. You can convert many AVCHD videos to mp4 at one time with one click to save your time.
Supported Output Video Formats:
AVI, MP4, MOV, MPG, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, DivX, XviD, FLV, M4V, MKV, 3GP, 3G2, MTV, SWF, ASF, DPG, TS, DV, AMV, WebM, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD AVI, HD ASF, HD MKV, HD MOV, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV, HD MP4, HD WebM, etc.
Supported Output Audio Formats:
AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, etc.
Supported Video Editing Software:
iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, etc.
Supported Portable Devices:
iPhone (iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s/5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS)
iPad (iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad), Apple TV, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic
Mobile Phone (Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Palm Pre, Sony Ericsson, Sony XPERIA, etc.)
Surface, Nexus, Kindle Fire, Nokia
Archos, Creative ZEN, iRiver, Sony Walkman, ZEN Player, Zune
Dell Player, General Pocket PC, HP iPAQ
NDS, PS3, PSP, Wii, Xbox360
If you need any help, please contact us via email@example.com
Support macOS Mojave now.
Fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
App is misnamed; works well as a video converter, but not for AVCHD files
The app name and description indicate it is for converting AVCHD video files. This is simply not the case. As other reviewers have noted, it doesn't even recognize AVCHD files. It specifically indicates it can convert AVCHD files produced by Panasonic cameras, but it won't recognize such files from my Panasonic camera.
The problem is that an AVCHD file is really a container (it mimics a Blu-Ray Disc); it can hold various files holding content and metadata for multiple videos. For example, my Panasonic camera places all content for however many videos I shoot into a *single* AVCHD file.
To use this app, you need to right-click on your AVCHD file in Finder, and select "Show Package Contents". This will open the file as if it were a folder, holding other files. You then need to find your video file inside that folder. For Panasonic AVCHD files, the video content is inside another package, "BDMV" (open that using "Show Package Contents" again). In that package, the videos are stored as .mts files in a "STREAM" folder. This app can successfully read and convert those videos. However, the BDMV folder has other content that may include metadata for the video that is ignored by the app.
Apple's QuickTime Player app can open Panasonic AVCHD files, and lets you export the videos it finds inside to .MOV files, one by one. Any AVCHD converter converts .mts files 5-10x faster than QuickTime Player, and to many more formats. So these developers seem to have good technology for video conversion. They just need to build an app that actually understands AVCHD files to simplify the conversion process for such files. Users just needing good, fast video conversion may just as well use the free Handbrake app.
Missing Pro Res 422 and 422 LT
This is not the same software as sold on their web site. Its missing all of the software for Apple Final Cut Pro. I own the downloaded version from thier web site and the program here and they are different. Not the same version as the version sold on their web site its a lite version. I tried working with the company and was told I should have tried before I bought it. Well I tried the web site version and bought that version first. I saw they sold what looked like the exact same software here. The look in the screen shot is exactly the same as the full version they sell on their web site. However I have both versions and ran down the list side by side. Its missing all of the Apple Final Cut parts in this version.
Didn’t do what it advertises IN THE TITLE
I bought this app to convert an AVCHD file to an MP4, which is clearly advertized in the the name of the application “Any AVCHD Converter”. However, the app couldn’t even recognize an AVCHD file, let alone convert it. How bogus!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.