Any Distance celebrates and supports movement in every form –– any pace, type, and distance counts. #anydistancecounts
• Track your favorite Activities like running, cycling, hiking, walking, snowboarding, skiing and more. Or directly sync via supported services (Apple Health, Garmin and Wahoo devices) and share through beautiful, customizable, and unique templates.
• Earn dozens of collectible achievement Medals as you go by completing new Activities, being active on special holidays, reaching your Goals, and more.
• Get rewarded for your daily activities with cool free stuff, discounts, and special access to limited edition products.
• Set distance-based Goals and show off a visualization of your progress. Keep tabs on your Goal progress with the Any Distance homescreen widget.
• Track custom Activity types like Stroller Walk/Run, Dog Walk/Run, and Hot Girl Walk.
• Customize predesigned templates with your own photos and videos, select your colors and fonts, pick your Graphs, animate your route, and more. Easily tap to share to Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat or save directly to your photos to share later! .
• Participate in community-style Challenges to move more and/or in different ways to reach a common goal.
• Get a Streak rolling by being Active every day. (Rewards for Streak progress coming soon).
Any Distance is a privacy-driven app and community. We are committed to never sharing, selling, or profiting from user data. Any Distance is only available for iOS on the Apple App Store and is optimized for Apple Health and Apple Watch.
Terms of Service: https://anydistance.club/terms-and-conditions/
[New Feature] Invite your friends, get rewards. Simple.
1 - Invite friends.
2 - They redeem your code.
3 - You unlock exclusive rewards.
Now, when you invite your friends to use Any Distance (thanks!), you can share your invite with your friends to the app by sharing your invite code, emailing an invite, or sharing the app on social media. Tap the “Earn Rewards” button on the top right of the Activities tab to get all the info you need. You even get a cute share image.
If you shared Any Distance with your friends recently (as in, before rewards launched), they’ve got 7 days to add an invite code! They can do that right in the Settings tab.
Once you have enough invites redeemed to unlock a reward, you can redeem it through the Rewards view. In fact, head on over there now if you want to see all the rewards we’ve got on deck for you.
We’ve also got a few exclusive items you can only get through the Rewards View. Check them out!
Previously on "Release notes"...
We've just added 90+ new and exciting activity types that can be tracked and synced with ease!
As well as some fun activity types from the team here at Any Distance, we now support every type by Apple HealthKit. From Cold Plunge to Climbing, Dancing to Disc Sports, Soccer to Sailing, Rollerskating to Rugby, Walking Meetings to Wrestling. We got em’ all.
And that's not all, we've also included support for inclusive activities such as Recumbent Rides, Adapted Strength Training, Walking with a Cane and Walker, making Any Distance accessible to everyone!
But that's not all, we've also made a host of updates and improvements to make your Any Distance experience even better!
→ Keep track of your Activity's date and time with the Activity Summary.
→ Enjoy lightning fast refreshing of your Activity List.
→ Monitor your daily steps progress with correctly updating graphs.
→ Say goodbye to annoying map zooming when reviewing your Activity Summary.
→ Bid farewell to holiday-themed layouts (see you next year!).
→ Say goodbye to the 2022 Recap.
→ Check out the updated Stats icon in the share editor.
→ Super Distance members, join our community Slack via Setting.
→ Enjoy improved rendering of your Splits Graph.
→ Experience a host of general "Quality of Life" improvements to keep Any Distance fast and fun.
We can't thank you enough for using Any Distance. Keep your eyes peeled for even more exciting developments in 2023!
If you have any questions, feedback, or need any support, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Makes me WANT to workout.
I have lifted weights and avoided cardio like the plague most of my life. Recently, I’ve been increasing my distance on indoor treadmills, especially in fitness classes like Orangetheory. But like anything in my millennial life, if I didn’t take a pic/share it, it didn’t happen. Apple fitness, running apps, and Orangetheory native apps share too much, too little, or just look like garbage, so that’s where Any Distance has been a huge game changer for me. You can share the details you want, hide the details you don’t AND there’s not a detailed map with the location of your run for creeps to learn your patterns, but rather a beautiful, non-identifying 3D path of your run that looks amazing. I now LOVE sharing my workouts with Any Distance - particularly runs (who am I???). I’ve intentionally spent more time on the treadmill to watch my improvements in pace and to get closer to my annual miles goal. And now, dare I say it, I even look forward to running outside just to earn medals and share my workouts to social. 10/10 get this app.
Love the privacy and safety
As a woman, I prefer Any Distance over similar fitness apps. There’s a very noticeable difference in the lack of maps, the commitment to data privacy and the ways I feel more safe using AD. Plus it’s just fun looking and to use. I also enjoy how it can be a visual diary of my fitness more so than other apps because I can add a new photo for each day I have been active and then when I look back, see my memories attached to those fitness experiences. Big fan! Can’t wait to see what the future holds for Luke, Dan and AnyDistance.
Delightful and Beautiful Run Tracking
This app is fantastic. It’s so much fun to use, with a thoughtfully designed, beautiful interface and delightful features. I get excited to add each new run and I enjoy tracking my progress towards my goals. The attention to detail is incredible, too - those achievements (viewable in AR!) look amazing. AnyDistance has been a fun and exciting way to track my runs and I look forward to seeing what’s next from the team.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Any Distance Inc.
- 190.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Any Distance Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Super Distance (Yearly) $29.99
- Super Distance (Monthly) $4.99
- Super Distance (Lifetime) $99.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.