- "A MUST HAVE APP" by NY Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG -
Over 30 Million people use our simple & powerful to-do list to stay organized and get things done with everyone in their lives.
Any.do to-do list key benefits:
- Seamless cloud sync between your mobile, desktop, web, and tablet
- Get Reminders - Set one-off time and also recurring reminders to stay on track
- Work with anyone - Share tasks & lists with others to get more done
- Get things done more efficiently by attaching sub-tasks, notes & files
Not enough? Here's more:
- A clean and smart design that keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Update grocery & errand lists, chores, and calendars lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Add a to-do to the app by email by forwarding firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make your daily to-do list even more useful by uploading files, sound recordings, and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or GDrive
- Print, Export and share your lists & tasks for groceries, errands, & more
- Syncs with many services to help you manage your day with productivity
Bottom line: Getting things done (GTD) has never been easier with Any.do: the best to-do list app for managing your personal home life, your work life, and everything in between. Why download 10 different apps when you can get all of their functionalities in just 1 Any.do?!
Any.do is a calendar, a notepad, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool for small teams, your daily schedule, and overall the simplest and most useful organizer you will ever have. Best of all – it’s free for basic use!
Any.do is also great when you’re planning to go shopping at the grocery store. Right there with your to-do’s is a handy shopping list that’s editable as you go and remember more things you need. Forget to buy post-it notes? Throw it on the list and add it to your shopping cart if you must, but you won’t need to since Any.do is your new post-it note with alarms for time-sensitive reminders that come with you wherever you take your phone!
Planning and organizing collaborative work projects has never been easier. Just like you can share tasks between family members, you can also share checklists and much more with everybody on your team at work. Any.do will help you and the rest of your team stay on schedule so that you can go home at night relaxed, knowing that you had a productive day where you crossed many tasks off of your checklist.
Any.do to-do list is free to download and use. Any.do Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Any.do moment, themes, files, and collaboration to help you accomplish even more for $5.99 a month or $35.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
If your macOS version is older than 10.15, download the app from https://www.any.do/to-do-list-app-for-mac/
Finally, one simple app to organize your life & manage your team’s work.
- Speeeeeed - The app now runs 250% faster. Yes, really!
- Filters - Easily filter any board or custom view by due dates, tags, assignees, chat messages, and more.
- Turn emails into tasks - We rebuilt Any.do for Gmail to support both personal and workspace accounts.
- Custom views - All your workspace tasks, organized by people, due dates, or boards & sections.
- All my tasks and the Next 7 days now include your Workspace-assigned tasks.
- Templates - New templates with a stunning new design.
- Right click - A new right-click menu in My day, lists, boards, and custom views.
- My day - a whole new way to plan your day.
- Workspace - a shared workspace for your team to manage workflows, projects, and goals.
- My lists - a private space to manage your personal life with lists, tasks, reminders, calendar events, and more.
- All-new apps across all platforms including web, mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and all others.
In addition, enjoy Any.do's new navigation, app redesign, widgets, calendar integration, notification center, universal search, app shortcuts, task chat, mentions, and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect organizing tool
I have used other task lists in the past, and this one beats those by far. The free version already (I'm not working in a team) has been a terrific tool to organize my busy life. Love the simplicity, the 7-day view, and being able to drag a task up or down a list or over to another day. Reminders and recurring reminders are important to me and this feature works well. The calendar integration for non-google calendars could be improved, but otherwise a fantastic app!
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the feedback and thank you for your review! In the future, we will be adding support for more calendar clients and will be sure to announce it on our Blog as soon as this becomes available :)
Not useful for professionals
I really want to like this app. There are some really nice features that help it stand out from other options. Sadly there is are a couple issues that are too significant for me to conintue with my paid subsicription.
Kudos for adding natural language. That was a usability deal breaker for me and they have added the featue and it seems to work well.
The last big hurdle for me is that it only works natively with Google calendars. As a business professional we aren't allowed to put our diary on Google, it's a firable offense because data security protocols. Google has such a privacy problem that I go out of my way to avoid using any of their services in my personal life as well. .
So imagine my dissppointment, after shelling out for preimum, that it only nativly works with Google. Whn I open the App I'm greeted with "Connect Google Calendar which tells me that this really not a professional app. It really needs to be agnostic. Or leave the feature out and use API's to put notes on calendars.
I understand that I can use Zappier, but that's a poor solution . I don't want another app that I have to give access to my data too.
I would love this app if it could integrate with Outlook. So sadly I'm back to other options.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you feel this way! It is specifically explained on our Help Center (https://support.any.do/calendar-setup/) that we currently support Google Calendar for the desktop apps, however will add more calendar clients in the near future so keep an eye out for updates :)
Using it but hoping for some obvious UI changes
I like it BUT there are some things that need a work over and if implemented, I will get a year subscription.
1) Needs to be able to reorganize the lists. I can’t move my “personal” list to the bottom and that’s just annoying.
2) Need to be able to see how many subtasks are from a glance. There is so much free room that is just begging to be used. Put a number of the subtasks somewhere on the line for each task. And make it clickable so that I can quickly glance at the subtasks and not have to leave the screen just to see it for a moment.
3) When trying to edit the subtasks or notes on the item in the list, you have to click the item and then click the notes or subtask button. It sounds silly to be an issues but maybe have a setting where you decide which one appears first (right now it’s the share function; which I will never use) so that you don’t have to keep pointing and clicking OR set it so that it remembers the last thing you were in.
If these are implemented, I’ll probably get the year subscription because otherwise THIS IS A GREAT APP and I really appreciate the work you guys have done. I just can’t give more stars to something so unintuitive.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Any.DO inc.
- 231.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Any.do Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro subscription - limited offer $2.99
- Any.do Premium $5.99
- Any.do Premium $35.99
- Pro subscription - limited offer $26.99
- Any.do pro subscription $4.99
- Any.do pro subscription $35.99
- Any.do Premium $25.99
- Any.do To Do List Pro $32.99