- "A MUST HAVE APP" by NY Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG -
Over 20 Million people use our simple & powerful to-do list to stay organized and get things done with everyone in their lives.
Any.do to-do list key benefits:
- Seamless cloud sync between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet
- Get Reminders - Set one off time and also recurring reminders to stay on track
- Work with anyone - Share tasks & lists with others to get more done
- Get things done more efficiently by attaching sub-tasks, notes & files
Not enough? Here's more:
- A clean and smart design that keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Update grocery & errand lists, chores, and calendars lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Add a to-do to the app by email by forwarding firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make your daily to-do list even more useful by uploading files, sound recordings, and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or GDrive
- Print, Export and share your lists & tasks for groceries, errands, & more
- Syncs with many services to help you manage your day with productivity
Bottom line: Getting things done (GTD) has never been easier with Any.do: the best to-do list app for managing your personal home life, your work life, and everything in between. Why download 10 different apps when you can get all of their functionalities in just 1 Any.do?!
Any.do is a calendar, a notepad, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool for small teams, your daily schedule, and overall the simplest and most useful organizer you will ever have. Best of all – it’s free for basic use!
Any.do is also great when you’re planning to go shopping at the grocery store. Right there with your to-do’s is a handy shopping list that’s editable as you go and remember more things you need. Forget to buy post-it notes? Throw it on the list and add it to your shopping cart if you must, but you won’t need to since Any.do is your new post-it note with alarms for time-sensitive reminders that come with you wherever you take your phone!
Planning and organizing collaborative work projects has never been easier. Just like you can share tasks between family members, you can also share checklists and much more with everybody on your team at work. Any.do will help you and the rest of your team stay on schedule so that you can go home at night relaxed, knowing that you had a productive day where you crossed many tasks off of your checklist.
Any.do to-do list is free to download and use. Any.do Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Any.do moment, themes, files and collaboration to help you accomplish even more for $5.99 a month or $35.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
● See how many pending tasks you have in each list
● See who's assigned to each task
● Catalina support
● Color tags are finally here
● Sync fixes and a lot of behind the scenes fixes
● Connect Any.do with +1500 apps (e.g. Gmail, Google Calendar, Evernote, Outlook, Slack, Trello, Office 365, OneNote, Jira)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I cannot understand why this is an Editor's Choice app.
I am baffled. Over the last several years, I have tried four times to make this app useful. Among my objections is the magnificent waste of real estate. Almost as bad as apple. I just installed it one last time, February 2020, and I'll be a monkey's aunt if I can find the calendar. Re-writes and updates and biug fixes.... Unless you just like typing stuff, I can't understand why it is desirable. I won't try it again. Enough.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry you feel this way! Be advised that as mentioned on our main page, the Calendar View is still in the works and already been launched in beta on Web and will soon come to Mac. As to real estate, we believe in a clean, minimalist view with distinct separation between certain display areas. This is how we've designed the app since the beginning, though we are alway happy to get feedback from our users and we will definitely forward this to our Product Team for further review.
Good App with a large flaw
I used this on my iPhone and Mac but have since moved on. It has to be opened every time I want to add a task or look at something when I am using it on my Mac. This is highly inconvenient. So I moved to a to do app that syncs more efficiently.
Developer Response ,
The Mac app offer a quick-add icon to add tasks on the go :) If you need instructions on how to initiate it, please send us an email to email@example.com.
Where is Sign In WIth Apple?
The iOS app allows you to create an account with Sign In With Apple. This is great!
Now that I've done this, I can't enter my account on my Mac. The Mac version doesn't have a Sign In WIth Apple option. So I can't access my account on my Mac. Not great.
Developer Response ,
The Apple sign-in is a new feature which we have just started implementing. It is available on iPhone and on the Web app at https://desktop.any.do/. We will be adding it to the Mac app as well in the months to come and offer an alternative to users who created an account via their Apple ID, should they contact our team at https://www.any.do/contact_form.
- Any.DO inc.
- 97.6 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © Any.do Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro subscription - limited offer $2.99
- Pro subscription - limited offer $26.99
- Any.do pro subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.