- "A MUST HAVE APP" by NY Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG -
Over 20 Million people use our simple & powerful to-do list to stay organized and get things done with everyone in their lives.
Any.do to-do list key benefits:
- Seamless cloud sync between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet
- Get Reminders - Set one off time and also recurring reminders to stay on track
- Work with anyone - Share tasks & lists with others to get more done
- Get things done more efficiently by attaching sub-tasks, notes & files
Not enough? Here's more:
- A clean and smart design that keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Update grocery & errand lists, chores, and calendars lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Add a to-do to the app by email by forwarding email@example.com
- Make your daily to-do list even more useful by uploading files, sound recordings, and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or GDrive
- Print, Export and share your lists & tasks for groceries, errands, & more
- Syncs with many services to help you manage your day with productivity
Bottom line: Getting things done (GTD) has never been easier with Any.do: the best to-do list app for managing your personal home life, your work life, and everything in between. Why download 10 different apps when you can get all of their functionalities in just 1 Any.do?!
Any.do is a calendar, a notepad, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool for small teams, your daily schedule, and overall the simplest and most useful organizer you will ever have. Best of all – it’s free for basic use!
Any.do is also great when you’re planning to go shopping at the grocery store. Right there with your to-do’s is a handy shopping list that’s editable as you go and remember more things you need. Forget to buy post-it notes? Throw it on the list and add it to your shopping cart if you must, but you won’t need to since Any.do is your new post-it note with alarms for time-sensitive reminders that come with you wherever you take your phone!
Planning and organizing collaborative work projects has never been easier. Just like you can share tasks between family members, you can also share checklists and much more with everybody on your team at work. Any.do will help you and the rest of your team stay on schedule so that you can go home at night relaxed, knowing that you had a productive day where you crossed many tasks off of your checklist.
Any.do to-do list is free to download and use. Any.do Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Any.do moment, themes, files and collaboration to help you accomplish even more for $5.99 a month or $35.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
● Catalina support
● Color tags are finally here
● Sync fixes and a lot of behind the scenes fixes
● Connect Any.do with +1500 apps (e.g. Gmail, Google Calendar, Evernote, Outlook, Slack, Trello, Office 365, OneNote, Jira)
Ratings and Reviews
I use it evey day
This app is incredibly useful! It took a bit of getting used to but now I don't know what i'd do without it
Developer Response ,
The issue has been resolved. Please update to the latest version.
My favorite to-do solution I’ve found
I have tried many (many) (too many) other task management apps and many of them are really good but this app hit the sweet spot for me. Not to complicated by keeping a clean interface and not too simple as to restrict what you want to do. The desktop app is different from the iphone app and I wish the UI was a bit more similar in terms a dedicated calendar view as well as the list/task view (maybe I am missing the calendar view button somewhere?). The list view is great on the desktop app by letting you see your week laid out horizontally. Good stuff
Using it but hoping for some obvious UI changes
I like it BUT there are some things that need a work over and if implemented, I will get a year subscription.
1) Needs to be able to reorganize the lists. I can’t move my “personal” list to the bottom and that’s just annoying.
2) Need to be able to see how many subtasks are from a glance. There is so much free room that is just begging to be used. Put a number of the subtasks somewhere on the line for each task. And make it clickable so that I can quickly glance at the subtasks and not have to leave the screen just to see it for a moment.
3) When trying to edit the subtasks or notes on the item in the list, you have to click the item and then click the notes or subtask button. It sounds silly to be an issues but maybe have a setting where you decide which one appears first (right now it’s the share function; which I will never use) so that you don’t have to keep pointing and clicking OR set it so that it remembers the last thing you were in.
If these are implemented, I’ll probably get the year subscription because otherwise THIS IS A GREAT APP and I really appreciate the work you guys have done. I just can’t give more stars to something so unintuitive.
- Any.DO inc.
- 97.6 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Any.do Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro subscription - limited offer $2.99
- Pro subscription - limited offer $26.99
- Any.do pro subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.