Super simple to use. Just 3 Steps:
1. Drag & Drop any Video.
2. Specify the start time and end time using the draggable Range Slider.
3. Click Trim Video. That's it!
● Any Input Video. Supports almost all input video formats, codecs, containers and file extensions.
● Incredibly Fast. Trimming process takes just seconds, not minutes. Thanks to No Encoding Logic.
● Lossless. Input video format and extension are retained, so the quality is maintained as it is.
● Easy. Just choose the area to Trim by dragging the handles of the Range Slider.
● Millisecond Level Accuracy. Ability to precisely choose the start and end second or frame via special controls provided on either side of the Range Slider.
● Availability of custom predefined duration presets such as 15 sec, 30 sec, 1min, 5 min, etc., for various deployment requirements.
● Ability to force encode to .mp4 for edge case scenarios to maximize accuracy.
● File extensions supported are : .mp4, .mov, .m4v, .mpg, .mkv, .avi, .dv, .flv, .ts, .mts, .m2ts, .oog, .webm, .wmv, and many more...
Contact nacentApps at gmail for excellent customer support.
Renamed App name from Any Video Cutter to Trim Any Video and changed App Icon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think you should be able to watch the video within the app to see where you need to cut it.
I bought this program frankly as it was sold at a low price. When I used it, I had trouble. Having worked with other similar programs, I was putting in the end time manually instead of using the up/down arrows. So it was not cutting. I wrote to support and was immediately replied to with a suggestion that did not work as it was my error. After a few emails back and forth, I realized my mistake. While it would have been nice to have had instructions, which tech support sent, this a valuable program for someone that does not use this very often as it is priced right.
Does the Job
Yeah, it would be nice to preview the finished product before making the cut; but for next to nothing in cost, and considering that iMovie won't even reliably load my projects for editing, this little app is good for the blood pressure.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.