Let's Make Healthy Happen® with the Anytime Fitness® app.
Anytime Fitness members enjoy an enhanced app experience*:
- Access over 1,000 workouts to keep you empowered and moving *
- View membership status and agreement*
- Update personal information*
- View gym visit history, including printing and emailing usage
- View, confirm and cancel appointments
- Schedule appointments (at participating locations; additional fees may apply)*
- Communicate with their Coach or Personal Trainer (at participating locations; additional fees may apply)*
All users can:
- Try us free anytime, with a trial pass to any gym
- Find gym locations and contact information
- View club offers and promotions
- View club photos, staff and amenities
- Provide feedback about a gym
*at participating locations
The Anytime Fitness® app is powered by the Anytime Health® platform of products.
You may notice a few screens have a new, cleaner look. We also updated translations for a few languages.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is ok. Not much to do with it. Tracks visits and helps find a location. One suggestion I would add is the ability to see how many people have logged in at the gym at any given time. I can’t tell you how many times I pull into the parking lot and leave because of no free machines. I end up having to go back later. Just a thought so we could all see how busy the gym is and if we want to go or wait..
No Apple Watch Integration
The app has some nice features but is not super intuitive. For example I was manually moving through exercises only to accidentally find out that I could swipe through them. I also didn’t know you had to swipe to end the workout. There was a message but it disappeared before I could read it. Most important failure is the lack of support for the Apple Watch on an app that is designed for the Apple platform. This just seems cheap and lazy.
Updating my original review and downgrading. They’ve been promising support for years and still don’t have a reasonable integration with the Apple Watch. If I want to use some of the data, I have to download another app in addition to the workout and main app. I don’t need three apps for my gym. The inattention yo member requests and sloppy implementation don’t communicate to me that they value me as a member. Time to look elsewhere
They shut down during the virus and stated that those with contracts would not be charged during that time, however they still charged me for two months and haven’t been able to get in contact with anyone up until today. After telling them I wanted to be released they refused and said if I wanted to do that I had to pay them $400 even after quietly collecting my money and didn’t even apologize, after telling them I also wanted to be reimbursed for the money that was taken from my account they said they didn’t know when I would get it and it would either come by check in the mail or direct deposit, either that or I can get two free months. I don’t want two free months, I want my money back and to be released from this contract.
- Anytime Fitness, LLC
- 112.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Anytime Fitness, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.