Let's Make Healthy Happen® with the Anytime Fitness® app.
Anytime Fitness members enjoy an enhanced app experience*:
- Set fitness goals to stay motivated*
- Track progress with daily activities*
- Access over 1,000 workouts to keep you empowered and moving *
- View membership status and agreement*
- Update personal information*
- View gym visit history, including printing and emailing usage
- View, confirm and cancel appointments
- Schedule appointments (at participating locations; additional fees may apply)*
- Communicate with their Coach or Personal Trainer (at participating locations; additional fees may apply)*
- Free upgrade to MapMyFitness MVP (a $29.99/year value)
All users can:
- Try us free anytime, with a trial pass to any gym
- Find gym locations and contact information
- View club offers and promotions
- View club photos, staff and amenities
- Provide feedback about a gym
*at participating locations
The Anytime Fitness® app is powered by the Anytime Health® platform of products.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is ok. Not much to do with it. Tracks visits and helps find a location. One suggestion I would add is the ability to see how many people have logged in at the gym at any given time. I can’t tell you how many times I pull into the parking lot and leave because of no free machines. I end up having to go back later. Just a thought so we could all see how busy the gym is and if we want to go or wait..
No Apple Watch Integration
The app has some nice features but is not super intuitive. For example I was manually moving through exercises only to accidentally find out that I could swipe through them. I also didn’t know you had to swipe to end the workout. There was a message but it disappeared before I could read it. Most important failure is the lack of support for the Apple Watch on an app that is designed for the Apple platform. This just seems cheap and lazy.
Updating my original review and downgrading. They’ve been promising support for years and still don’t have a reasonable integration with the Apple Watch. If I want to use some of the data, I have to download another app in addition to the workout and main app. I don’t need three apps for my gym. The inattention yo member requests and sloppy implementation don’t communicate to me that they value me as a member. Time to look elsewhere
I’ve been using this for 7 months since I started Anytime & it’s never worked 100% correctly for tracking visits. Filter function doubles some days, skips some days - then says I’m there at a time or date I know I wasn’t.
I know since Jan I’ve been to gym 91 times b/c I’m doing a 100 visit challenge. Gym tracked it for me. By this app though, it’s counting 47 visits when I filter Jan 2018 thru today. (Annoying that it defaults to 2002 & you have to scroll all the way down to 2018)!
Also can’t save settings so always changing it to rule out tanning & limit to one visit per day. But since half the time it doesn’t work right guess it doesn’t matter. Don’t know why I’m still keeping it.
- Anytime Fitness, LLC
- 88.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German, Indonesian, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Anytime Fitness, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.