AnyTrans is an iOS content transfer app to transfer files across iPhone, iPad, other phones/tablets, computer, even cloud drives. No matter you want to send photos, share videos, transfer music, copy contacts, or upload files to cloud, it goes wirelessly and instantly. You can send files to anywhere in any way you like!
1. Fast File Transfer from Phone to Phone
- Copy data/files from iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to iPad, iPhone to other phones/tablets.
- Move data/files from old phone to new iPhone/iPad for device switch without erasing data.
- Browse iPhone/iPad photos, music, videos, movies, contacts by category to back up and share files you want.
- Direct phone-to-phone transfer via same wifi or hotspot. And simply air content to start file transfer.
- Compatible with all iPhone/iPad/iPod touch running iOS 9.0 and above, including iOS 13.
2. Wireless transfer between iPhone/iPad and Computer
- Air display iPhone/iPad contents to computer, and make a selective iPhone/iPad backup for your essential data & files.
- Extract or export images/videos/contacts/movies/documents to computer via free web app (anytrans.io).
- Import photos, music, contacts, files like PDF, Word, etc., from PC/Mac to iPhone/iPad without installing any program on computer.
- Air video, movie, music from iPhone/iPad to computer, and play it on big screen.
- Add or delete files/folders to manage iPhone/iPad contents on computer.
- Work with all web browsers running IE 9 or later, such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, etc.
3. File Explorer and File Downloader for Multiple Cloud Drives
- View files and folders from iCloud Drive, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox within one single app on iPhone/iPad.
- Send, move, delete, rename, upload or download photos, videos, documents, and more from Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive, etc.
- Back up photos/live photo/music, save files/documents, copy videos/movies and more to cloud drives.
- Protected by 256-bit SSL encryption when uploading and downloading files/documents.
- AnyTrans never retains any of your data or information on our servers.
4. File Manager and File Organizer for iPhone/iPad Contents
- Organize iPhone/iPad pictures, live photo, live photo video, music, videos, contacts, documents, zip files by category, and share it as you want, no quality loss.
- Built in a mp3 player and video player to play music, videos, or movies in MP3, MP4, MOV, M4A, or other format.
- Access and play music synced from iTunes library, or music shared from others.
- Quickly delete multiple contacts at once, and share files with friends, including large files.
- View iPhone/iPad free storage space, and battery remaining status.
We're always pleased to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or connect with us for the latest news and tips:
1. Fixed some minor bugs, and enhanced app stability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've been use iPhone for a very long time, one thing I think it needs to improve is that I can't open all formats of files with iPhone. For the ones have the same concern as I do, I recommend AnyTrans. Sending files with it is nice and easy, and you will not having trouble opening files. Really worth trying.
Got this app for both iPhone (7plus) and my Mac as an Google-search recommendation to assist editing my playlists on my phone. It’s been an incredibly frustrating rabbit hole where the app from either end fails to recognize devices. From the computer side, it said it could not recognize the phone and said I had to reinstall the entire phone, which I did, overnight. Upon trying again the next day it gave the same response; that it couldn’t recognize the device and I’d need to reinstall the entire phone —again.
Then from the phone side, the app indicates to connect phone to computer to initiate transfer of info. The phone was already connected and re-doing the connection only results in the same instructions. Awaiting tech support on these issues but there appears to be multiple levels down this rabbit hole.
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, thanks for your feedback, and the problems you met have been fixed by our dev. team. Would you please update your app version to check if the problem has been fixed? And in this new version, you can not only transfer data between iPhone and computer, iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to Android, you can also transfer contacts. Thanks, and if you have any further questions, please do let us know. Thank you so much!
🚫 Don’t waste your time ⏱ and/or 💸money 🚫
I’ve tried the paid mobile version and the desktop version without success.
The mobile version does not recognize the other phone running the app on the same WiFi network. I’ve switched WiFi networks with no success.
The desktop version gives me an error message that it cannot complete the process of reading the phone to perform a backup. I placed a ticket with iMobie and they recommended trying to backup using iTunes. What??!! If I could have used iTunes on my iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 11 Pro Max to backup and transfer my data I wouldn’t need your app.
Save yourself the trouble and money and find another application to transfer data. I’m sure I will get the canned response from the vendor for this review.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, and sorry for the issues you met. First, I would like to say our mobile version is a free one, and for the connection issue, I already forwarded to our dev. team. Thanks again for your feedback, and I believe a new version will be uploaded soon.
As for the problem of desktop version, it may be caused by some corrupted system files, so you can not perform a backup. And I've also forwarded this issue to our desktop dev. team, and they will give you a solution soon. For any further question, you can directly contact "email@example.com".
Thanks for your time, and hope you have a great day!
iMobie AnyTrans Team
- iMobie Inc.
- 42 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © iMobie Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.