This is the official interactive mobile app for the AONE Annual Meeting.
This mobile app allows you to:
- View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
- Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
- Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
- Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
- Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular.
Enjoy the app and your time at AONE 2019!
Updates and improvements before AONE 2019 begins April 10 in San Diego, CA
Ratings and Reviews
Best App Ever! NOT IN 2019
I imagine this app will work as well as in past years when I am looking for my agenda. Getting to THAT point however is AWFUL this year. Almost every time I try to go into it (and why do I have to login every time? Used to keep me logged in) it does not recognize my password. I have lost count of how many times I have “reset” my password, same one each time, only to have to repeat the process next time. I have sent repeated emails requesting resolution but so far no response.
PREVIOUS REVIEW:This has been terrific! I can easily find where I need to be, who I want to catch up with, and information on presenters along with their presentations. And the easy access to evaluations and CEUs is wonrful. Kudos on a great job!
AONE 15 shows agenda for AONE 2014
I loved this app last year so I downloaded it again. Although the app says AONE 15 the content is still 2014
- American Hospital Association
- 48.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 DoubleDutch
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.