What others are saying about the Rent.com app:
"I've been finding great deals on this app. Never been easier seriously it's given me countless options within my budget and beautiful places to be honest. Five stars for sure"
"Give the most accurate prices. Very easy to use."
"I really enjoy looking for apartments using rent.com. They help me find my very first apartment 8 years ago. Now I'm using them again for my new search! The details and pictures are accurate."
You need to find the right apartment - like, yesterday. It’s got to have specific amenities and be within your budget. Rent.com is here to help.
The Rent.com mobile app allows you to:
• Find apartments in specific locations using a map or list view.
• Use the map to draw your own custom search areas.
• Use the Rent.com iMessage app to share your favorite apartments with friends and family.
• Find out what residents think of the property - read real ratings and reviews you can trust from actual residents.
• Explore trusted listings from sources that are verified by Rent.com.
• Take a virtual tour with our exclusive HD videos and panoramic tours with 360-degree views of the exteriors, interiors, and amenities of many apartments.
• View HD photos and floor-plan images for a glimpse of what each unit has to offer.
• Use advanced search tools and filters to narrow in on your perfect rental.
• Save your favorites to easily access them again and again.
• Use our Tour Checklist to help guide your through your property tours. Never miss an important detail again.
• Use your saved Tour Checklists to compare properties.
• Share your Tour Checklists with family and/or friends.
• Call or email properties directly from the app.
The perfect apartment within your budget is out there. Use the Rent.com app to help you find it.
- We've made some updates to the Filter Screen to allow you to filter listings more easily.
- You are now able to submit Reviews and share your experiences with our community.
- Finding the perfect place is not easy and that's why we are now showing similar listings you might be interested while viewing property details.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I tried every app there is in terms of searching for an apartment and this one has by far been the best option to help me compare and choose the best fit for me. Takes into consideration travel time and shows you everything, seriously I could keep going on how awesome it is ok
Add one more filter and I will give this 5 stars
When I’m using the app to find affordable apartments, I waste so much time in contacting the properties and then finding out that it is an income restricted property. I would just like to be able to filter out those properties in my search, since I don’t qualify, so contacting those properties is a waste. I’m glad they are there for those who need it, but it’s frustrating to finally find an apartment that looks promising, only to find out I can’t even live there, because that rental price is not meant for me.
Make it so I can filter those out (or in for those who are looking for those properties) and I’ll change my rating.
Thanks for a good app otherwise.
Use a pad of paper because trying to email in this app not possible
I am trying to use this app to find a rental for my parents who lost their house in the fire...I can’t see what I’m typing because the text is hidden behind the keyboard... then when I try and send I just get a vibration that sort of feels like it’s an error ... like it didn’t send. But no error message or explanation. Then this message pops up asking me to rate the app. I believe this app deserves one star for actually showing my a possible rental, but then the app is nearly useless as far as I can tell. So I suggest you just have pencil and paper ready to write down the places you are interested in and call. Email capabilities of this app are pathetic
- RentPath, LLC
- 83.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.