#1 new racing game in Germany, Italy & Australia! Top 10 in UK and USA - now updated with all the 2019 action!
Formula racing fan looking for something a little different? APEX Race Manager is for you - it's an insanely addictive, unique simulation, strategy game where you visit all 21 rounds of the 2019 APEX Race Manager season.
"Desirable new release... focus on the strategic elements of of grand prix racing as you try to work your way from the back to the front of the grid in career mode." - Autosport Magazine UK
“Definitely a must for F1 fans, particularly during the off season” - Jack Leslie on F1
“The easy-to-play and extremely addictive F1 simulation game is here” - F1 Fans Mag
"Simple, fun and rather addictive"… "potential to be a very popular game" - Developer's Accomplice
Make decisions about your driver aggression, tyre strategy and fuel on a lap-by-lap basis, occasionally being thrown into challenges, including timing the start of the race and top-down driving challenges.
Now includes wet weather conditions, safety cars, and driver/team editor - switch driver lineups while retaining their skill levels. See how Botbot will go in a Mercury, Viko in a Renboat, Clothesline in a Saucer, or even Lewie Hamcheese in a Burro Rosso!
Upgrade to PRO Pack to remove Ads.
* Insanely addictive - you wont be able to put it down once you experience the thrill of running your own race team
* Looks amazing - built for high resolution devices
* Game Center integration lets you see how you compare to your friends
* Use your winnings to upgrade your your car to improve it's performance
* Driving challenges including the hairpin challenge and chicanes
* Decide whether to listen to your Team Principal when they issue team orders
Are you up for the Apex Race Manager challenge?
We're working hard to expand the game, and we want to get you involved. To provide input into the future direction of the game visit https://beermogul.uservoice.com/
This app is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing B.V.
* All the awesome fun of the 2019 Season!
* New 2019 tyre rules
* New 2019 drivers
* All the PRO features are now FREE (ad supported) - no ads for PRO Pack owners
* Driver & Team performance re-rated for 2019
Ratings and Reviews
Good! But needs some work...
One of the better mobile sports sims out there. But this game needs some simple improvements.
1. The in game ui can be buggy. I noticed an error on my iPhone 7 where the keyboard would come up for no reason.
2. Gameplay can get boring after a while. the game needs more stuff.
3. Sometimes you can cringe at the fictional names for teams.
Other than that, decent simulation game for mobile. Hope the game adds more so I can’t be board.
This game manages to capture the heartbreak of a late race pucture that costs you a podium and the absolute elation of finally taking your first win just as well as any of the console games, and what’s more, it does so without the triple A graphics or investing actual hours (sometimes) that it takes to do a full Grand Prix on the big titles. I bought the ‘full’ edition, something I would almost never do for any other app, because it truly is worth it. The only thing I would add is some type of qualifying option. Other than that, simply brilliant. Keep up the good work guys.
P.S. the names of the drivers and teams can be figured out easily for a hard core F1 fan, but they are so hilarious at the same time.
So far, my only complaints are the manual control feature. It can be a little finicky, and to be honest, it doesn’t look that great. Anyways I like the puns for the racer names, and I hope to see more out of this game.
- SalesAhoy Pty Ltd
- 167.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 SalesAhoy Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Pack $1.99
- ApexBux 12 Pack $3.99
- ApexBux 50 Pack $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.