This Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT) app brings the U.S. Army one step closer to the digital age.
* Calculate your APFT score
* Calculate your body fat percentage
* Save and edit your APFT and Body Fat files
* Link a body fat file to an APFT file (for height and weight data)
* Sign your files with a hand drawn signature
* Preview those files as a DA 705, DA 5500, or DA 5501
* Email those files as a PDF to yourself or coworker
* Log in with Google to sync and backup your data
Message us on Facebook:
For issues or support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Minor bug fixes
* Implements app analytics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is so awesome... I use it to keep track of my fitness stuff just in case I get the option to exercise and I can also grade any of my friends and family and I like the idea of sending the results via PDF. I would really like it if people were able backup their results via iCloud or google drive.
WAY TO GO AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!
I use this app to grade my soldiers and it’s quick and easy to file them and send them to my command in a heart beat. I really love this app and great invention for helping me in the military to keep track where my soldiers are at. Thank you for creating this app.
Only app I use, but...
I’d like to see an option for the ACFT on this app to have both options available while we train and transition into the new fitness test.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.