ApoThera - Clinical Support Mobile Application for Physicians and Medical Students
ApoThera - features the following six medical applications:
1) Clinical Guidelines
• Diseases and Conditions
• Signs and Symptoms
• Risk Factors
• Lab Work-up
• Differential Diagnosis
• Treatment Guidelines
2) Diseases Management
• Providing treatment options for thousands of diseases and conditions based on manufacturers drug database provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
3) Drug Information
• Providing drug information and medical reference for thousands of FDA-approved brand, generic, and OTC medicines based on drug database provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
• Search by brand, generic or pharmacologic class names.
• Drug monographs updated continuously with the latest information.
4) Drug Interaction Checker
• Providing mutli-drugs interaction check with accurate clinical answers for any possible drug-drug interactions at the point of care with detail information about onset, severity warning management, mechanism, and references for all FDA-approved mechanisms.
5) ApoThera Medical Calculators & Conversion Tools
• Processing clinical algorithms, calculating medical scores, scales, classifications
• Cardiovascular Conversion Tool
- Beta-Blockers Conversion Tool
- ACE Inhibitors Conversion Tool
- Angiotensins Receptor Blockers (ARBs) Conversion Tool
- HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors (Statins) Conversion Tool
- Diuretics Conversion Tool
- Vasodilators Conversion Tool
• Endocrinology Conversion Tool
- Antidiabetics Conversion Tool
- Insulin Conversion Tool
- Thyroids Conversion Tool
- Epoetin alfa Conversion Tool
• Opioids Conversion Tool
• Corticosteroids Conversion Tool
• Benzodiazepines Conversion Tool
• Psychoneurology Conversion Tool
- Antipsychotics Conversion Tool
- Antidepressants Conversion Tool
- Antiepileptics Conversion Tool
• Gastroenterology Conversion Tool
- Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) Conversion
- H2 Blockers Conversion Tool
• Total Parenteral Nutrition
6) PDF Box
• Uploading and archiving PDF documents.
Anesthesiology, Cardiology & Vascular Medicine, Critical Care & Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology - Oncology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Pediatric, Psychiatric, Pulmonary Medicine, Surgery, Toxicology and Urology.
• ApoThera content is updated daily.•
••ApoThera is intended for use by healthcare professionals, and use by the general public is discouraged.••
ApoThera Premium annual auto-renewable subscription allows full access to all calculation tools for 1 year. Payment will be charged to the user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. After successful purchase, all disabled calculation tools and drug info will become active. After exactly 1 year from the subscription purchase date, the annual subscription will renew automatically for another year at the subscription price on the date of the renewal. To cancel auto renewal, users must turn off the auto-renewal 24 hours before the renewal date by going to their iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
For ApoThera End User License Agreement, please visit:
Thanks for using ApoThera! The following updates for version 8.8.1
- User interface enhancements
- Data synchronization enhancements
- Faster search experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best resource for residents for all relevant clinical information
Excellent tool and easy to use with great user interface on both iPhone and iPad.
The breadth of content is impressive- not internal med focused.
Drug look up is excellent and it is very well organized
It also has a feature to give the option to upload the file as PDF.
There is no advertisement and no login required.
It is a handy way to access medical resources in a mobile format without WIFI.
Everything I’ve Ever Wanted
I rely on this app every day. Great user interface and a very handy way to access information in a mobile format.
No Registrations, No Ads, and No Interruptions.
Great App for Hospitalists
Great app, very well designed and easy to use.
I use this daily for quick answers on antibiotics and ‘clinical guidelines’.
- ApoThera Inc
- 12.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 ApoThera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- ApoThera 1 year Auto-Renew $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.