ApowerMirror is a wireless screen mirroring app which is compatible with multiple devices and platforms. It enables you to cast iPhone/iPad screen to PC/Mac, Smart TV (TV box), phone, and tablet in high quality. This makes it a practical screen sharing tool for business, education and entertainment purposes.
1. Display iPhone/iPad screen on the big screen, including Windows, Mac and projector. ApowerMirror performs well when displaying videos, photos and documents saved on your phone in a business meeting.
2. Mirror screen between iOS devices (the mirroring device needs to run iOS 11 or above).
3. Screen share and Control PC/Mac from iOS device.
4. Cast PowerPoint and PDF to the computer and Smart TV. You can also control PowerPoint from your phone during the presentation.
5. Display the live streaming apps on the computer or TV.
6. Stream mobile games on PC and TV to share the fun with your friends.
7 The screen recording and screenshot feature allows you to capture the most precious moments in your life.
8. Mirror the camera to take photos with your family and friends on a larger screen.
9. Reflect TikTok videos to the computer and TV, making your spare time more colorful.
10. Supports streaming from all DLNA-compatible apps.
How to connect:
1. Connect your phone and computer/TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install and run ApowerMirror on your phone and computer/TV.
3. On your iPhone, open the Control Center and then tap “Screen Mirroring”. Select the name of “Apowersoft + your device” and then your phone screen will successfully be mirrored.
4. If your device cannot be detected, please feel free to contact us.
1. Windows & Mac
2. iPhone & iPad
3. Smart TV: Sony, Sharp, Philips, Hisense, Skyworth, Xiaomi, AirTV etc.
1. Contact us at email@example.com
2. Send feedback from “Settings” > “Feedback” on the ApowerMirror desktop program.
1.Adds the function to connect phone to PC/TV via PIN code
2.Fixes the problem that the screen is black when mirroring between iOS devices
3.Fixes the problem that the screen cannot be fully displayed when mirroring PC to iPad
4.Other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs improvement or it’s a bug...
I tried on 2 different devices, I’m trying to screen mirror to another iPhone in order to use it as a viewfinder it works beautifully up until I start recording... the iPhone that I’m using as the viewfinder starts bugging out kind of like a scratched CD but in video form if that makes sense. This is the whole reason I downloaded this app. Please help me someone I will improve my rating if it’s user error.
Exceeded my expectations
It is very strange to see an app that has either one star ratings or five star ratings. This makes me think that some do not understand how to set this up. Apower mirror worked for me first try. No issues. I set it up for using scriptures and notes in my message for live streaming our church service. I had it up and running in less than ten minutes, which includes finding it in OBS and setting the parameters. That would be my only complaint. When using third party software it has multiple log entries that are labeled the same. You just have to guess until you find the correct one. 99% of people will most likely not have this issue as they are not using it during live steams. Negligable latency which was great!
Now when ever i want to play fortnite mobile my friends at school can watch me play on my ipad mini2. And in general when ever i play on my phone anyone can see me play . plus it’s free . all of the other apps for mirroring are like 8$ a week ,or 30$ a month ,or 200$ a year. I just love this app so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much . I really want you to give this a good review.
- Apowersoft Limited
- 74.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Apowersoft Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.