Cleaner-App is a cleaning software tool that organizes and optimizes disk space usage, creating more free storage space on your Mac.
Whether duplicate files are taking up precious disk space, your startup disk is full, or you want to see what’s taking up space on your Mac, Cleaner-App provides the best solution.
Use Cleaner-App to free up disk space on your Mac.
Cleaner-App is a quick disk space cleaner, which combines multiple cleanup functions in one software app:
▹ Disk space cleaner
▹ Downloaded files finder
▹ Installation files finder
▹ Screenshot files finder
▹ Same name files finder
▹ Duplicate files remover
▹ Similar photos cleaner
How to clean Mac hard drive using Cleaner-App:
1. Launch the application; wait a minute for scan completion.
2. Switch to each section to see your largest files, downloads, installer packages, screenshots, duplicate files, same name files, and photo series files.
3. Select unneeded files from your Mac storage, and then click the Review and Remove button.
4. Preview and review the selected files and confirm their removal.
5. The files will be moved to Trash Bin.
With Cleaner-App, you can quickly complete your Mac cleanup task and get rid of clutter. Also, if you removed some files by mistake, Cleaner-App allows you to easily restore them from Trash.
Use Cleaner-App to easily clean up your Mac.
Largest Files Section
• Analyze your disk space usage
• Find the largest files on your Mac
• Remove the bulkiest content from your disk
• Preview a list of all downloaded files
• Remove unneeded downloads
Installer Packages Section
• Skim the list of app installation files
• Remove unneeded installation files
PRO: Screenshots Section
• Look through the screenshots on Mac
• Remove unnecessary screenshots
PRO: Duplicate Files Section
• Find duplicate files (photos, videos, music, documents and any other type of files)
• Search duplicates by name
• Preview and sort duplicates by name, size, date or file type
• Remove useless duplicate files
PRO: Same Name Files Section
• Find files with identical names
• Search files by name
• Sort files by name, size, date or type
• Preview the files
• Organize your files by removing unneeded files
PRO: Photo Series Section
• Find similar photos from the same photoshoot session
• Search files by name
• Sort files by name, size, date or type
• Remove unwanted similar photos
Please note that the application is free to download, but PRO features are only available by upgrading to PRO via in-app purchase. “Upgrade to PRO” is a one-time in-app purchase.
Cleaner-App’s FREE mode allows you to:
▸ Find the largest files, downloads, installation files, screenshot files, duplicate files, same name files, and photo session files
▸ Preview all files found by the app
▸ Use the built-in search feature to find files
▸ Remove the largest unneeded files, downloads, and installation files
▸ Scan and analyze another disk or folder mounted to your Mac
▸ Restore removed files from Trash
Use Cleaner-App Free to scan your startup disk, find unneeded files, remove unnecessary files in the “Largest”, “Downloads”, and “Installer Packages” sections.
Cleaner-App’s PRO mode provides more features, including the ability to:
▸ Do all the tasks available in the free mode
▸ Remove screenshots, duplicate files, same name files, and photoshoots files
Use Cleaner-App PRO to remove files in all sections and keep your Mac’s hard drive clean.
If you want to free up space on your Mac quickly, use Cleaner-App. This application will find unneeded files and help you to easily get rid of them, leaving your disk space more organized and optimized.
Cleaner-App will help you to clean startup disk on Mac in minutes. Also, you can change the default folder in the app preferences, then scan and clean up any hard drive connected to Mac.
NOTE: If you have any comments, general or technical issues, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within one business day.
Added the Overview section
Added the Removal History window and a possibility to restore deleted files from Trash
Optimised for the latest macOS
Improved the Skip List feature
Other improvements were made according to the most frequent wishes of users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As good as or better than the more popular “app cleaner"
I almost downloaded and purchased what looks like the more popular App Cleaner in the App store. Always looking for the best apps in all categories, I rely heavily on reviews. Knowing some devs and companies pay for thier reviews or solicit them in other manipulative ways, that is not my only criteria. I had already used this app in the past and knew I liked it. The other app charges $9.99 for the “pro” version. All the free version does (for both apps) is scan the computer. If you want to actually remove the files, you have to pay for the “pro” version. While that is a little pricey for this type of tool, I have paid more for apps that do less, if I want them bad enough. Before I committed, I figured I would give this app one more try. I’m so glad I did!! Thefre is no possible way that the other app is any more thorough than this little work horse. It’s fast, has a small footprint, and not only scans the application folder, but also the system service files and removes them as well. Once I saw the much more affordable price tag of $3.99 for this pro version, I knew I was making the right choice and committed without hesitation. Thank you for not being a greed monster Sergiy Savenko @ Nektony!
Essential - Should be included in
- Short summarized review - If you like keeping your computer as streamlined as possible and the idea of random useless files left behind by apps even if you 'deleted' them, get the app. -
- Detailed review - I had no idea how much junk was left behind every time that I 'deleted' an app. This app is also great for generally resetting applicatioms back to their 'default' state. For instance, I was having a very irritating problem with the photos app on the latest macOS version I just installed (Mohave). It would just crash as soon as I opened it and I couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong. I finally decided to use this app to search for everything related to the app (application cache, log files, photo library ... etc) and I just deleted everything. Everything works perfectly now. app is so useful for anything from removing all the crap left behind when you 'delete' an app to resetting applications to their default settings (troubleshooting). Honestly I don't buy in-app purchases for anything but I actually bought the $4.99 upgrade thing. -
Works great and removed Outlook 2016 on my Mac
Downloaded and purchased the Pro version right awaying after going through the reviews and seeing so many positive ones about this app. There are a lot of apps out on the internet that claim to remove apps, but I was hesitant of them since I didn’t trust them and didn’t see any reviews on them.
FYI - to remove programs, you’ll need to purchase the Pro version for $4.99. For the price, it’s worth it. I’ve been wanting to uninstall Outlook 2016 on my MAC since I don’t use it and was looking for an app that would completely remove Outlook along with all associated files in the /Library folder without me having to manually go through folders. It appears this app worked and I checked through the /Library folders and did not see any traces of Outlook files. Also, this app found leftover files of apps I previously deleted so another “thumbs up”! The interface is easy to use!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.