One of the essential elements for creating iOS app; to resize icon app from iTunes Connect app 1024px to multiple sizes of images for Xcode use.
# Works with Xcode 9 ( 2017 - 2018 )
App Icon Resizer will generate AppIcon.appiconset for Asset Catalog.
Suitable iOS Projects:
• Universal (iPhone + iPad)
• iPhone or Universal with Apple Watch
# How to use?
1. Choose mobile platform you want to work with.
2. Choose image and folder to export.
3. Open the folder.
4. Drag the generated file into your Xcode project.
By purchasing this software we are promise to keep the app up-to-date and to give support to other developer by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, please state about this 'App Icon Resizer' app.
• Updated for newest Apple Watch Series 4
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Saves countless hours of developer time!
Thanks for creating such a useful app that saves so much time. Especially when this step is used so many times in as many iterations. Appreciate it so much!
Really nice and simple
This is an excellent and straight-forward app icon generator - it even makes the imageset for you!
This app is short on documentation, but it works like this:
1. Choose target devices
2. Drag a PNG image that's at least 1024x1024 onto the box. It won't warn you if your source image is too small, nor will it upsample it for the larger icons.
3. Click "Generate" or "Re-Generate"
3a. If it's the first time you're using the app, it'll ask for a target folder in which to save the imageset (although it doesn't tell you this).
3b. The idea is that you're supposed to pick an xcassets folder at this point (it also doesn't tell you this), which in theory, is super convenient.
3c. Once you choose a folder, it'll never prompt again. And there's no way to change the designation directory later on. This means that if you have more than one app, you should chose the Desktop or Downloads as a destination.
Anyway, 5 stars for execution, minus a star for 3a,b,c above.
Love it...had the job done in seconds!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.