Editors Choice ||| Best of 2018 (Watch app) ||| Featured in 100+ countries
App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first year subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $29.99.
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Track Loyalty Points:
- Airlines: AirMiles Canada, British Airways Executive Club, JetBlue TrueBlue, Lufthansa Miles & More, Spirit Airlines FREE SPIRIT and more
- Hotels: IHG Rewards Club, Starwood Preferred Guest, Le Club Accorhotels and others
- Cars: Avis Preferred, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Enterprise Plus, Dollar EXPRESS and more
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow for now)
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to email@example.com
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
Try it now with trial period.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org
In the 7.5.9 we improved the app stability and fixed crashes.
P.S. do you want to see your App in the Air profile at our AppStore page? Send us your screenshots to email@example.com with Subject "Pick me for featuring" and attach your profile. We update profile screenshot each release. Everyone can be a Star :) You can send us either regular profile or AR - your flights in 3D-space (new App in the Air feature).
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org App in the Air crew
Ratings and Reviews
Really helpful app!!
I was researching what apps to use for my upcoming trip to Florida and I had a layover so I figured it was best to be prepared Incase any gate changes happens. This app was the best thing I’ve ever downloaded because the day before I was flying out, it already had what gate my flight was departing from. The best thing was that the night before the flight it told me what gate and number my flight was departing from, what gate my flight was landing at, and what gate + number my other flight was departing from. Not even the own airline had all of that information!! The airline just told me the basics like what gate Im supposed to be at, not the number. Will definitely remember this app whenever I’m flying. Thank you so much, don’t know how you guys get that information but it’s very useful!!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for a great and detailed review! It's nice to know that our App helps you keep track of all changes on your flights. If you have any suggestions about how to make our app better, you can write it to me directly at email@example.com Vladimir
Good app but some UI improvements needed
I fly >100k miles a year with a mix of international and domestic destinations. This app is great to predict potential delays and also track my overall progress and other stats (types of planes, milestones, etc). The only negative is how it displays the current flight status as tiles where I have to swipe to see the anticipated arrival gate, etc and the location of the plane midnight doesn’t provide a map since I’m not hooked up to the internet. This is where Tripit and FlightRadar24 best this app out respectively. Tripit provides a really quick snapshot of what I have to do and where I need to go. While FlightRadar pretty much provides near real time data on the plane among other things. True, flightradar also needs WiFi, but it provides far more useful information when connected such as weather along the flight path, where other flights are coming from, etc. I typically use this app, flightradar, and Tripit to predict delays. I wish there was one app.
Developer Response ,
Hello Doc. My name is Alex, I'm from App in the Air team. Let me thank you for your review. Glad to hear the info in the App is useful for you. The idea of our timeline is to separate all the stages of the flight on the current moment of time. So if you preparing for your flight, you will see the status of departure. At the airport, you will see the current airport statuses. And after the landing, you will see your landing statuses, including the gate of arrival. So do you want to sell all the stages of the flight on one page? Maybe there will be a lot of info on one screen in this kind of design? For checking your route during the flight you need the internet. You can't get the data on the map without the online status. But you can see your approximate position on the map. We are loading the last information about the flight when you open it before the flight, this also applies to the flight map. In any case, we are actively developing and improving our app according to revi
ews. Thank you very much. We will see how to make the timeline screen more convenient, and the map more informative. Please, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your nickname "DocNartman" if you have any ideas or questions. Alex
Hit and miss
Automatic checkin was really handy on my first check in, but on my second it changed my pre-selected “main cabin extra” seat 8A to 25C (which shouldn’t even have been possible if I *didnt* have a pre-assigned seat given my auto checkin preferences). That makes auto check-in useless (I had to go into the American app and reselect my seat, which was fortunately still available). For flight info and updates it’s handy: automatically detected my reservations from my email so there was no data entry. It didn’t pick up the correct seat assignment from my American Airlines reservations (e.g. 12F instead of 12B somehow on one flight), but it was easy enough to edit that, and I’d use my boarding pass on the plane anyway. It also let me know about a lounge at STL I didn’t know about before, although it wasn’t in the terminal I was going to. It’s managed to replace Kayak as my source of flight info, although Kayak is free. I hope auto checkin gets more reliable, because it would be handy if I could trust it to not thoroughly screw up my prepaid seat assignment.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Grant. That's Alex from App in the Air team. Firstly, let me say thank you for using our app and for your lifetime subscription. Let me apologize for the issue with auto check-in. I want to check what's happening. Can you please tell me your flight number and dates at email@example.com, and I'll check it. I will be waiting for your email. Alex
- AITA LIMITED
- 159 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2019 App in the Air, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual premium subscription $29.99
- Monthly subscription for premium features $4.99
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts $49.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.