**GET YOUR SAM & MAX ON - THE ENTIRE 5-PART SERIES OF THEIR EPIC ADVENTURE - BEYOND TIME AND SPACE IS NOW AVAILABLE!**
Team up with Sam & Max, self-styled Freelance Police with their own brand of criminal justice. Uncover clues, interrogate suspects, and crack some bizarre cases, and find out why Sam & Max is the funniest game around!
NOTE: This app is only compatible with 3GS hardware and above. Not compatible with iPhone 7 devices and iPad Pro devices.
Episode 4: Chariots of the Dogs
Bosco’s vanished from the face of the Earth—literally! When Sam & Max manage to track him down, what they find is so mind boggling, you'll have to see it to believe it. Can the Freelance Police set things right, or will life as they know it fall victim to the capricious whims of T-H-E-M?
* Designed & written with Steve Purcell, creator of the Sam & Max comic series.
* Explosive mini-game 'Whack da Ratz' included with episode, compete for top score in the Freelance Police Hall of Fame.
* Innovative built-in hint system that detects when you're stuck.
* Includes a hilarious soundboard that lets you create new and deranged quotes from your favorite Sam & Max characters from episode 4!
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
* Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes on 3GS (UPDATE)
Dispite explicitly stating it works on 3GS and above it doesn't. It crashes on load. I wrote tech support. Hopefully they will refund my money. I will update if there is a resolution.
UPDATE: searched online for help. Found it. A fix is to shut down all other apps by double clicking the home button. Hold down the icon for the app u wanna shut down for two seconds until they all wiggle. Click on the minus sign. Do it for all apps until the are all gone. The. Click the home button again to go to the main screen. Hold down the power button for two seconds until the power down screen appears. But DO NOT POWER DOWN YET. While you are still in the power down screen hold down the home screen for at least five deck DS until the power down screen goes away an returns you to the main home screen. Do this a couple times. Now your phone should be processing as little as possible. Now you can power down and restart the phone. When you're start the phone you can now play the app.
I leaned this online. Not from tech support. Haven't heard back because its the weekend. They may have a better workaround. Until they contact me. This will have to do. So I'm updating score from 1/5 to a 3/5. I will up it tn a 4/5 when it stops crashing.
I dig each of these chapters more and more. Each successive game builds the story and gives it the feel of the original.
I've bought Sam and max 3,4,5 and they all keep shutting down when I try to play them. (Help?) I really liked the first two games. I will Change my ratings when the problems are fixed
- Telltale Games
- 275.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2010-2011 Telltale, Inc. Sam & Max created by Steve Purcell. Sam & Max Copyright and Trademark Steve Purcell. Telltale & the Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc.All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.