Toucharcade 4.5/5 - "This is a really great game."
Capsule Computers 9.5/10 – “It mixes simple gameplay with a really intense game style and they fit together so damn well”
148Apps 4.5/5 – “Tower of Fortune 2 has somehow, miraculously, managed to make the whole concept even more amazing and – dare I say – more accessible”
What would you choose if you could make a single wish come true? The legendary second tower has been found, rewarding a wish to anyone that can reach its summit. Playing as the hero who lost his beloved daughter years ago, will you prove brave enough to overcome the tower's traps and dangers? And if you do, will you have the strength make the right wish...or be moved by human desire? Conquer the tower and find out!
- Addicting one button gameplay! Spin to continue your journey
- Perform a combo or avoid attacking with a new game mechanic: respin!
- New camp lets you forge, cook, and feed your new companion
- Punch through your enemies or take down and bite them with Fury Mode
- 5 kinds of equipment combined with 50 random abilities
- 7 mini-games with unique rewards in the entirely new tavern
- 9 worlds connected to one mysterious tower
- 9 different ending to unlock and experience
- 20 Hero skills to upgrade
- 24 memorable NPCs to interact with or fight, your choice!
- 50 challenging events to come across
- 60+ unique enemies to face off against
- 80+ achievements to conquer
- Endless fun as you fight, spin, upgrade, and more!
- Add new game info.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a great and simple game, I’m having a fun time building the character. My only nag is the rng. You have to deal with bad rng and decide what to do next. There’s nothing you can really do about the enemy hitting you multiple times, think of this game like a casino.
Part 2 is all money-grab
I loved part one. I beat every single part of it without adding any cash or buying gold.
It was a little grindy at times, but super fun to keep playing.
In part two, they remove your ability to stop the slots one column at a time, so you only have the “stop” button, and you have to pay gold to respin.
If you don’t respin, you’ll end up dead faster, and if you do respin, you’ll lose all your gold, which means you cant advance through the game.
Every aspect of ToF2 gaming experience is designed to push you to buy more gold. Pretty lame for a paid game.
Either make it free and charge for gold, or (way better), make it pay once and play and drop the IAP.
Though in this case, that would mean an entire redesign of the game, as it’s not purpose is to take your gold and get your cash.
Lame one, devs.
What say you?
Can you beat it without buying gold??
Long term entertainment
I like a game that can be played casually in a little time here or there, but there is enough progression to keep you interested long term. It takes time to build your character up, and the variety of options keep you coming back. Nostalgic pixel design and artwork, with a little humor, wraps up the package.
- GUAN LING WU
- 36.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Game Stew
- In-App Purchases
- 1000G $0.99
- 2500G $1.99
- 7500G $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.