Creating app screenshots for the App Store has never been easier.
Create professional screenshots for your iPhone, iPad and Mac apps, all within a single app. All required sizes for submitting to App Store are automatically created for you.
Your screenshots automatically scale based on your text and settings to fit perfectly. No more need for making multiple changes in Photoshop every time you want to change your fonts.
Easily copy text and styles across all screenshots for each device type.
- Support iPhone, iPhone X, iPad, iPad Pro and Mac app screenshots
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Background colour, gradient or image
- Text font, size, colour and margins
- Multiple device images included to suit your requirements
- Optional Text & Device shadows
Fixed copy and paste from keyboard shortcuts.
Ratings and Reviews
Great user interface. I was able to easily add a background image and a screenshot. I then tweaked the title and copied the font style settings accross all screens. The only thing missing is the iPad Pro 12.9" resolution: 2732 x 2048
There are a lot of these apps for making screen shots on the app store. This one is the best for a couple of reasons.
1. There are a ton of options for changing the screen shots. You can control just about every aspect of how they will be displayed. There is no other application of this type that gives you as much control. This application has more features than all of the other ones put together.
2. The developer updates the app whenever there is a problem or Apple adds a new device to their lineup. I've tried numerous screen shot apps over the years and most of them are now abandonware. This one is not.
3. Ease of use. In the beginning, the sheer number of options was a bit overwhelming, but it didn't take long to get used to it and learn to use it. I like that many of the options can be copied to all of the different devices. It saves hours of typing and tweaking.
This application has saved me countless hours of manually developing screenshots for my apps. The latest update adds not only the newest iPad Pro, but also the ability to add up to 10 screen shots. The addition of 10 screen shots eliminates the only complaint that I had and also shows that this developer pays attention not only to Apple devices, but also the options available to developers on iTunesConnect.
Not perfect, but pretty great!
As a solo app developer who wants something a bit nicer than just a plain screenshot, I have tried all the options available:
-websites usually want you to pay either per screenshot, or have a subscription, or have very limited free options
-apps from github are usually missing something important (for example iPad screenshots) or are missing UI (I don't want to create screenshots in notepad)
-"sketch to app store" and similar templates are usually outdated or missing iPad/Mac/etc...
If the text above sounds familiar, do yourself a favor and buy this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ST Studios Limited
- 7.9 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © SimonsApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.