Delete Apps: Uninstaller 4+
Remove & Uninstall App Files
■ Updated for macOS 12 and Apple M1!
Delete Apps is the best app for thoroughly uninstalling applications and their associated files on your Mac. It is completely free with no hidden charges.
• Easily find and remove applications
• Delete both the app and all its related library files (container files, caches, logs, preferences and so on)
• Get a detailed breakdown of what Delete Apps is deleting for each app
• Ability to delete exactly the app/files you wish
• Get a visual indication of exactly how much space you will free up
• Search for specific apps to delete
• Sort found Application results by size/name/whether they have been selected for deletion
• Thoroughly delete an app and all its related contents, not just a surface level clean
• Free up valuable space on your Mac
• Speed up your Mac’s performance
• Regular free updates
Note: Delete Apps cannot remove some applications completely due to sandbox restrictions. When this is the case, it will direct you to the specific file locations and allow you to manually remove any apps/files that it could not automatically delete on your behalf.
We've worked hard to make Delete Apps as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
- Added support for Apple Silicon M1
Ratings and Reviews
Delete 32 bit apps
After I installed Catalina I wanted to delete my 32 bit apps, so I looked around for something to do that. This app allowed me to select all the circled out apps in the Applications folder. When I hit delete it worked fast (a few seconds). It delected around have of the 3 dozen or so obsolete apps I had and identified all the remaining, suggesting I just drag them to the trash. That worked. Good solid free software. Thanks for your work.
I downloaded several Trend Micro Apps including Cleaner One, Antivirus and Unarchiver along with another App Cleaner Alpha...all well rated Apps in App Store and without my personal key prerequisite "Get" without "In App Purchase Required" otherwise might as well pay. Well...they all had use restrictions and limits requiring premium (pay) upgrades to unlock to get utility. So I needed to uninstall them all...but after download "Delete Apps" ran and reported could not uninstall any of the apps from system with dialog box to finish manually in Finder. Good grief, what a waste of download even if free as I could always do that...its the crap left in obscure bits that I need to have an app for!!
struggle no more
I had downloaded some apps from an internet site through applications and they were super glitchy depsite the good reviews. So I decided to delete the apps, but when i attempted to do that, i couldnt delete them. I tried to add them to my trash can, but no such luck. Finally I decided to dwnload an uninstaller, the first two I tried didn’t work, but this was as easy as 1, 2, 3. I will deinitely keep this incase I need it in the future.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FIPLAB Ltd
- 6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Uninstall Apps by FIPLAB Ltd