App Toggler is a simple app that allows you to see all your currently running apps from either a systemwide menu or a floating window.
The floating window can be pinned to one of the corners of your screen.
Additionally, you can go to an app by simply selecting it from the menu or the app list window.
- show all active apps in a systemwide menu
- show all active apps in a window
- drop files to an app in the app list window
- pin the app list window to one of the 4 corners of the screen
- pin the Finder as the top most app
- sort apps by name or launch order
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.