Appfigurate provides the ability to change configuration properties in iOS and watchOS, apps and app extensions, securely, at runtime.
* Do your Xcode projects suffer from slow compilation and deployment times? Speed up development and testing by removing the edit/compile/deploy cycle, when you just need to change your apps configuration properties.
* Multiple test environments? Reduce your Xcode projects complexity by removing custom build schemes. Build, deploy and test just one app across multiple test regions.
Appfigurate consists of:
* Appfigurate app - both a Simulator and Device build - to allow you to configure your apps at runtime.
* Appfigurate library - a small static XCFramework to embed into your apps.
* Examples - Objective-C and Swift.
Download the free Appfigurate SDK (including Appfigurate Simulator build) today from http://github.com/electricbolt/appfiguratesdk
* Appfigurate uses digital signatures to sign and verify configuration payloads. (2048-bit RSA with SHA256)
* Appfigurate doesn't require a network connection, and it doesn't store your secrets in the cloud.
* Execute custom action methods to go beyond basic property manipulation.
* Apply configuration to your iOS app when running UI automation (XCUITest) tests.
* Safely embed sensitive information such as server URLs into your app with our encrypted strings feature.
* Change the configuration of any embedded app extension (Action, Keyboard, Intent, Photo Editing, VPN, Share, Today...)
• Fix broken multipeer import/export on OS 14.
• Requires Xcode 12.0+, minimum deployment target iOS 10.0, watchOS 3.0
• Appfigurate Simulator now contains arm64 architecture alongside existing i386 and x86_64 architectures.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.