A BRAND NEW APP BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP!
Manage your property management business from anywhere
Designed for existing AppFolio Property Management customers, this app gives you quick and easy access to your database from your iPhone or iPad. All features of AppFolio Property Manager are available at your fingertips 24/7 for improved productivity.
Key Features Include:
• Login anytime, anywhere to get full access to your AppFolio database
• Perform property inspections in real time, including uploading photos
• Create, edit, and view work orders while working in the field
• Take photos and upload to the AppFolio application for marketing or documentation purposes
• Capture important notes about properties or tenants while in the field
• Manage all aspects of leasing, from guest cards, to lease signing, right from your device
* Fix crash when saving photos
Ratings and Reviews
It is beyond frustrating that he app refuses to notify me when a work order is assigned to me. It comes via email and I have to log into appfolio from there either on the browser or through the app. As a maintenance tech, I find it ridiculous that I have the app, but it can’t notify me.
iPhone7 using current iOS version at time of review
I can be fully functional no matter where on or off the property I am
I’m an on-site property manager, and this app allows me to be just as functional out in the field as I am if I’m sitting at my desk in front of my computer. I can communicate with tenants, vendors, respond to maintenance requests, schedule vendors. Combine this app with google talk, and you have your entire office functions contained in your iPhone. It’s really good for mobility.
If this app can’t be used by property owners (e.g. other people who have AppFolio logins), you need to make that clear on the sign-in screen as well as on the download page.
But instead of just making those text updates and calling it a day, I’d suggest your roadmap include expansion of account types able to use the app. Being customer-first means understanding and building experiences for an entire ecosystem, not just one part of it.
Addressing the aforementioned gaps will result in an updated review/rating from me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.