The future of health research is you! Now you can contribute to groundbreaking health research in women’s health, hearing health or heart health simply by using your Apple Watch and iPhone, and the Research app. Your data and participation will help advance researchers' understanding of these areas in health that have not been well understood until now and could lead to the development of new products that will help millions lead longer and healthier lives.
1. Join the Apple Women’s Health Study, conducted in partnership with the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and National Institue of Health Sciences to help advance the understanding of menstrual cycles and health conditions such as infertility, osteoporosis, and menopause.
2. Join the Apple Heart and Movement Study, conducted in partnership with the American Heart Association and Bringham and Women's Hospital to help advance discovery in heart science and to help us learn how activity and your habits can contribute to a healthier heart.
3. Join the Apple Hearing Study, conducted in partnership with the University of Michigan to help advance the understanding of how sound exposure levels over time can impact your hearing, stress levels, and cardiac health.
Review available studies, learn about the research partners and the research goals, understand study expectations, and if you are eligible, enroll by providing your consent.
Choose which data to share and with what study, and review and manage data collected.
Perform relevant tasks for enrolled studies.
Learn how other Apple research studies have contributed to advancements in health science and to the development of innovative health products.
This update includes bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs to filter based on criteria
All in all, I’m very happy to participate in these studies. For all the people complaining about “lack of compensation” I would say that sometime we should just do things because they help others, not because we personally get compensation for it.
Knocking off one star because it needs to filter the studies based on eligibility criteria. As a guy, I cannot possible participate in a cycle tracking studies, so it should either not be show at all or have an option to dismiss from your available studies due to ineligibility.
Your Fellow Human Being
Ansuz07 is SO COMPLETELY RIGHT!
[Soap box ON]
Always expecting to be paid for SIMPLY HELPING your fellow human being is an example of the WORST of human behavior: greed!
Helping, TRULY, has its own rewards, and ANYONE could find themselves in a similar situation in the future.
In order to deal with modern society’s problems, which are NOT, IN ANYWAY WHATSOEVER, contained within ANY country’s borders (“wall” or not), we MUST WORK TOGETHER! We have ONE PLANET, with a rapidly, ever-increasing population. We no longer have the “luxury” of simply moving to another part of the world!
Think of what could be done if all the “defense” budgets were used to feed people and cure diseases???! All those who say “that’s not realistic” are outnumbered by hundreds to one (especially if their jobs depend on CONSTANT CONFLICT)!
Babies are NOT, are NOT, are NOT, NOT, NOT born with ANY ENEMIES!!!
Why are these SIMPLE facts not recognized by EVERYONE?!
[Soap Box OFF]
Paving the way to a better future
I just like to think that if I could help and contribute to medical science, it’s the least I could do in this thoroughly thought out way by using our devices. With that note though, I like to say that since I’ve been in this research app, my Apple Watch battery level has been draining significantly.
- Apple Inc.
- 69.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.2 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
English, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Apple Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.