Job alerts for substitute teachers using Frontline Absence Management® (formerly Aesop®) or SubstituteOnline®! Features include:
• Receive an app notification, email, text message, and/or browser alert when a new job is found.
• Quickly and easily accept available jobs!
• View accepted jobs on your phone calendar.
• Set criteria to filter jobs based on title, school, employee, or assignment length.
• If you work for multiple school districts, view all your Frontline Absence Management® (formerly AesopOnline®) and SubstituteOnline® jobs at the same time.
What our customers are saying:
• It's an amazing service. Takes away the stress of checking Frontline Absence Management® continuously. -Amy
• It's the reason I'm making money now! -Bailey
• I could not work as much if it was not for SubSidekick. -Michele
• It's a perfect service. I usually have my whole week scheduled by Sunday. -Tyler
(Frontline Absence & Time®, AESOP®, JOBULATOR™, and SubFinder® are trademarks of Frontline Technologies Group LLC. SmartFind®, SmartFindExpress®, and SubstituteOnline® are a trademarks of PeopleAdmin, Inc. Sub Sidekick is not affiliated or endorsed by these products or corporations.)
-Fixed crash when accepting jobs
Ratings and Reviews
I use Jobulator, but was curious if I was missing jobs. So I signed up for this app to compare. This app seems to alert me sooner than Jobulator but I don’t like the sound options. I also like that it will email me that the job is or was posted. Then I can tell if I happened to miss something.
Keeps disabling texts
I initially went through all settings to set up notifications for how I wanted to get them. I chose to get text messages. I shortly thereafter got an email stating text messages would be disabled since I could get notifications via the app. If I wanted to turn text messages back on follow xyz. I turned texts back on. Day 2, I got the same email saying texts would be disabled but I could turn them back on. I emailed tech support saying and got a response that it would take 3-5 days to get a response. I followed the instructions to turn text back on. An hour later I got another email stating they turned off text and I choose turn it back on. How ridiculous! If they don’t want text to be an option, don’t give it as one. I’ll be deleting the app since it won’t continue texting me unless I repetitively turn it on. Texting is all I wanted.
I gave it a two star ONLY because I'm not sure if maybe I did something wrong when registering and/or setting up notifications but in the 2 weeks since I set it up I've gotten zero notifications of ANY kind (via the app, email, text, anything) yet the SubstituteAlert app has me receiving up to about 30 notifications a day on my phone (via the app) AND my computer (via website notifications)-- and that was before I even subscribed to the paid service! I will GLADLY pay the $5 monthly fee for the other app if it means I actually get some use out of it while this one just sits here wasting space on my phone. Good riddance SubSidekick. You've certainly proved yourself less than worth my time!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you haven't received any job alerts from SubSidekick. We would be happy to review your account and provide a new trial. Simply send us an email at email@example.com and we can help you out.
- Gooding Services LLC
- 21.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Gooding Services LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.